My prescription for the stock License plate bracket

Now, I just have to figure out how to get the cool yellow and red racing stripes on my tires and I'll be all set. ;)
 
LOL I really need to lean more to the right and take care of that. ;)

EmptySea_imp said:
Now, I just have to figure out how to get the cool yellow and red racing stripes on my tires and I'll be all set. ;)
 
Thread starter
grayta_imp said:
LOL I really need to lean more to the right and take care of that. ;)

EmptySea_imp said:
Now, I just have to figure out how to get the cool yellow and red racing stripes on my tires and I'll be all set. ;)
If you're going to lean right enough to get rid of that yellow one I demand video.
 
There are some S curves by my house that will do it-unless the pegs scrape first. I could get the Bonneville all the way to the edge of the tire. Haven't leaned the CB that far over yet.


metalmaven_imp said:
grayta_imp said:
LOL I really need to lean more to the right and take care of that. ;)

EmptySea_imp said:
Now, I just have to figure out how to get the cool yellow and red racing stripes on my tires and I'll be all set. ;)
If you're going to lean right enough to get rid of that yellow one I demand video.
If you're going to lean right enough to get rid of that yellow one I demand video.
 
Thread starter
The last thing I wanna do is lay her down or worse, obviously.. I am definitely cautious. ...just not as cautious as the wife might want me to be lol
 
Ferret dropped that pic on us before. He took his peg feelers off because he said they were ugly, but in reality they probably just got in the way. Probably has a pair of Tourmaster pants with worn out knee sliders somewhere. Clearly a CB hooligan :)
 
I got mine last week and installed it this afternoon. Looks great! (wish my license plate looked better :P ).

456b256fd14c4d57e89b60e142d00dba.jpg
4af78157ab67bc917a97efd5aebe2ecd.jpg
 
Flyn..go to DMV and tell them you lost your plate and get another. Then put the black lic plate frame around it like Chip Beck did. it will look great!
 
metalmaven_imp said:
I like how you reversed the acorns. I might have to do that!
I thought it would look cooler than plain screw heads. I think I was right!
 
Thread starter
I was thinking "low profile" doing it the other way but I need to add some loctite anyway so I might flip mine like that. Good idea.
 
The ferret_imp said:
Flyn..go to DMV and tell them you lost your plate and get another. Then put the black lic plate frame around it like Chip Beck did. it will look great!
Ever since I discovered that someone ran into my license plate a few months ago (didn't touch any other part of the bike), I've been thinking about swapping it for a personalized plate. I just haven't made up my mind what to put on it :huh:
 
I tried it both ways and opted for the conventional, but I may switch it to the acorns on top method. The fact that we're even noticing this sort of thing is semi-pathetic. :beerchug:
 
Back
Top