My prescription for the stock License plate bracket

Flynrider_imp said:
The ferret_imp said:
Flyn..go to DMV and tell them you lost your plate and get another. Then put the black lic plate frame around it like Chip Beck did. it will look great!
Ever since I discovered that someone ran into my license plate a few months ago (didn't touch any other part of the bike), I've been thinking about swapping it for a personalized plate. I just haven't made up my mind what to put on it :huh:
Ever since I discovered that someone ran into my license plate a few months ago (didn't touch any other part of the bike), I've been thinking about swapping it for a personalized plate. I just haven't made up my mind what to put on it :huh:
FLYN or FLY N

seems to fit!
 
Sure, drop the price a couple days after mine arrives.
 
Thread starter
kennyw_imp said:
Sure, drop the price a couple days after mine arrives.
Kenny I figured that may upset those that have ordered in the past, but its only $5. Please don't let it ruin your day. I had 2 plates, well one now, left from my first run of plates. My new version has slotted holes to fit both Virginia style license plates and regular style plates that most others use. I was only trying to get these last 2 out the door give 2 folks a little incentive that may have not ordered otherwise. I was not trying to make anyone mad, I apologize.
 
I'm not upset. I spend that much on coffee everyday. Just giving you a hard time. I think you make a great part at a good price.
 
Thread starter
kennyw_imp said:
I'm not upset. I spend that much on coffee everyday. Just giving you a hard time. I think you make a great part at a good price.
ok cool! lol, have a good weekend and thanks for the support. Jeff
 
Thread starter
I almost have my new and improved License Plate Brackets ready. This new batch has slotted holes for the License Plate itself so it will fit Virginia plates as well as the typical size hole pattern. I want to thank everyone that has bought one of these, the feedback has been all good!
I will also have an option to buy one of my plates WITH the triumph rubber bands that our fine forum member GHIS has discovered and shared with us in his "those cable were driving me crazy" thread. They seem to be on backorder everywhere, including where I ordered them from, so this will be a way to get them faster and pay way less shipping cost!~
 
Should I say you should both be ashamed? Or nice work?

The latter I think.
 
metalmaven_imp said:
I almost have my new and improved License Plate Brackets ready. This new batch has slotted holes for the License Plate itself so it will fit Virginia plates as well as the typical size hole pattern. I want to thank everyone that has bought one of these, the feedback has been all good!
I will also have an option to buy one of my plates WITH the triumph rubber bands that our fine forum member GHIS has discovered and shared with us in his "those cable were driving me crazy" thread. They seem to be on backorder everywhere, including where I ordered them from, so this will be a way to get them faster and pay way less shipping cost!~

I just bought the 'old' one... did I purchase it too fast? Will my Florida
plate fit on it perfectly? Since it's not slotted? Uh oh...
 
metalmaven_imp said:

I just bought the 'old' one... did I purchase it too fast? Will my Florida
plate fit on it perfectly? Since it's not slotted? Uh oh... Hi, the old ones are all gone so you will be getting a slotted one. I never heard any bad feedback from Florida on fit up, so I'm guessing your good. If for some reason you are not, I will definitely take care of ya! Thanks for the order I will ship today. Jeff

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk
Thanks!!
 
Hey Metal,

Did you notice that Guth added a new section for Members that make stuff? Its for people like you according to the rules.

It is right below the For Sale section.
 
Awesome!

Ordering mine shortly.

Any word on a back rest from anyone? My wife can't take more than 30-40 minutes on the back as it stands now, but any existing backrest options in the wild are pretty terrible.
 
Thread starter
cmyk_imp said:
Awesome!

Ordering mine shortly.

Any word on a back rest from anyone? My wife can't take more than 30-40 minutes on the back as it stands now, but any existing backrest options in the wild are pretty terrible.
I finished a backrest prototype and will be kicking out a few with improvements later on. At this rate I am guessing in the spring but could be sooner.
 
metalmaven_imp said:
cmyk_imp said:
Awesome!

Ordering mine shortly.

Any word on a back rest from anyone? My wife can't take more than 30-40 minutes on the back as it stands now, but any existing backrest options in the wild are pretty terrible.
I finished a backrest prototype and will be kicking out a few with improvements later on. At this rate I am guessing in the spring but could be sooner.
What we need next is for you to go to Cone Engineering and grab the stainless steel 18" Quiet Core muffler, the 18 degree mandrel bent tube section, and then weld and finish them into custom CB1100 exhausts...

Mufflers:
[url=http://www.coneeng.com/pdf/motorcycle/MC-finished-Mufflers.pdf]http://www.coneeng.com/pdf/motorcycle/MC-finished-Mufflers.pdf


Mandrel Tubing:
http://www.coneeng.com/pdf/Header Kits, Tubing and Bends PDF.pdf
 
Back
Top