peterbaron
Road warrior
Thread starter
Wow, the Forum has a new look...
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
All nonsense, and I do not drink at all...GoldOxide_imp said:PB: I am wondering if your experience is localized.
Software/browser recently upgraded? Computer or browser needs a restart? Some other impediment occurring on your machine? Too much rye tonight? (it has been a hard winter)
Site appears typical, for me anyway.
Last time was February 31, and pc problems, I rectify by dish washing it..GoldOxide_imp said:When was the last time your browser was restarted (all tabbed windows closed)?
Browsers allocate an incredible amount of memory and if there is a fault within an allocation, artifacts like you may be experiencing can occur. A reboot of the application (all instances killed), or simply a machine restart typically can rectify that. An extreme case would be to flush your browser cache.

Last time was February 31, and pc problems, I rectify by dish washing it..GoldOxide_imp said:(03-02-2019 09:09 PM)peterbaron Wrote: (03-02-2019 08:56 PM)GoldOxide Wrote:When was the last time your browser was restarted (all tabbed windows closed)?
Browsers allocate an incredible amount of memory and if there is a fault within an allocation, artifacts like you may be experiencing can occur. A reboot of the application (all instances killed), or simply a machine restart typically can rectify that. An extreme case would be to flush your browser cache.
Last time was February 31, and pc problems, I rectify by dish washing it..
Lol - I would dish wash anything on February 31 too.
I hope your issue has fixed itself.

Give IE a whirl to see if the problem follows. If not, consider flushing the Chrome cache/history.peterbaron_imp said:My apple crashed last week, will have to take care of it soon, now I am using my Dell laptop, all have chrome and ie browsers