Welcome to the New Look Forum

Cormanus

Administrator
Staff member
Thread starter
After an extraordinary effort, @rdprdp01 and @Mostafa have ported the forum from MyBB to the new-look XenForo environment. Congratulations and sincere thanks to you both. I know you went above and beyond to make this happen. It is now live for all to use. Please have a poke around and get the conversations moving again.

I haven't had a chance to have a good look about yet, but I'm aware there were (of course) complications with the import of the old forum. There will be some untidiness which we'll attend to over coming days.

If you find any issues, please report them on thread I'll create and call FORUM ISSUES. @rdprdp01, @pdedse and I will attend to them as when we can.

Thank you all so much for your forebearance.
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Thread starter
Not sure there's an easy fix to your avatar, pdedse. You might have to re-install it yourself. You can get at your profile information bu clicking on your user name at the top right-hand of the page.
 
It's on! And, a little off with some things but my understanding is that it will get better. Fearless leaders (the other moderators) are working hard. I'm...uh,...er...yeah.

Although all profile pictures are important to me, I am disappointed that I managed to mess up my dear friend's profile picture, who also happens to be a cornerstone of this Community Forum. To make it up to you, please see an avatar image I created of your incredible motorcycle in one of the many breathtaking places you have shared together. I can swap the current image if you like this one. Do let me know, and thanks for looking after everything. We are blessed to have you. David
 

Attachments

  • pdedse_cb1100ex.webp
    pdedse_cb1100ex.webp
    57 KB · Views: 1
Interesting change. We shall see how this works out. :D
 
Looks like my signature line is acting weird.
 
Thanks A-man. I just set up a redirect from the old MyBB landing page to this one. Hopefully, that will help others. Looking forward to your next post. David
 
It is the least I can do for this great community that has been so supportive.
 
I have just bought a CB1100RS so I am very grateful that there is a treasure trove of information to have a look at and active users to ask questions of. Running a forum needs skills I m afraid I don’t possess but I m very thankful there are some people who can and who do
 
Thread starter
Welcome to the CB1100 Forum @dogFM. Good to have you along. Where are you that you get to own an RS? What year is it?
 
Hey, we're back! Thanks, guys, for all of your efforts to update the forum to a new platform. First time I've logged on from my computer to take a look!
Still foggy, haven't had my first cup of coffee, but I look forward to getting to know the new place.

Thank you!
 
Back
Top