Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Here you areNot sure why that's happening @peterbaron. If possible, could you upload a screen shot of a thread where post #1 is at the end?



I promise this is my last question on this topic. I'm just trying determine if the following is a bug on mobile Firefox for Android, or a fixable bug in the new system, or an unfixable feature that I should reconcile myself to ...






Fixed! The new UI is now PERFECT! (From my perspective at least.) Thanks for your, Cormanus and the teams' stellar execution.Building on some work Cormanus, pdedse, and I did previously for the Thread starter designation, is this rendering of thumbnails and pictures better?
If you could click on the actual link, check it out, and share your thoughts, the three of us would be grateful.
Here the exterior modifications I made on my CB '13:
- Handlebar - Renthal 755
- Bar ends - Stainless steel CNC made
- Mirrors - CB600 2004
- Turn lights - CB '14
- Rear grab - CB1100 RS '17 onwards
- Rear suspensions - Ohlins
- Slip on exhaust - Arrow
- Engine guards - Active
- Tail light - Honda XL '86[attachment=1746][attachment=1747][attachment=1748][attachment=1749]
What do you think?
David
View attachment 4523
View attachment 4524


