Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

!Cormanus_imp said:Many happy returns inline4fan. Hope you have a great day.

Which is just like the BMW forum!Rboe_imp said:Dang, so many old farts around here, feels just like the Moto Guzzi forum.![]()
Had to bring this up, I just moved up a notch since this was posted. Man the years fly by. Don't feel any older and my right wrist is still flexibleThe ferret_imp said:Thought I would bring this back to the top so newbies can play..wonder if the results will change any?

Go, Topstroke! G'day and welcome to the Forum. Tell us about yourself and your bikes.Topstroke_imp said:I rode 160 miles to day but not on my 2014 DX, only take it on short rides. I am 81 and still going strong.

Rock on and good job man.Topstroke_imp said:I rode 160 miles to day but not on my 2014 DX, only take it on short rides. I am 81 and still going strong.
I hope I can do the same if I live to your age. I am sincerely impressed and glad you are still able to enjoy motorcycles. Good job. :biker:You've well-developed tastes for a young 'un!the_undecider_imp said:I'm 32, so I skew to the younger end. Looks like the majority of members that responded to the poll are 46-65. Most the bikes I have purchased for myself seem to fit the mature rider demographic (FJR1300, V-strom 650, and now the CB). The Supermoto is the exception.
I like retro and classic design, so this bike appealed to me. It seems to get better with each ride.
