Average CB1100 Rider Age

29 here. I had been shopping for either a mid-late 70s CB750 or 09+ Bonnie when I came across a killer deal on the CB11 back in September - best decision I could have made!

I like the classic lines and air cooled motor, something sporty but not torturous, and the CB fit the bill perfectly. :)

grover


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
 
33. Two kids (and a wife or who would watch the kids when I ride?) I bought the bike because I wanted a daily and my commute to work is an hour one way. My friends and I all have a vintage bikes and love them but as some of you know a forty+ year old bike isn't always the most reliable. I saw this bike in a magazine and it didn't look out of place in my garage so I went out and bought it. Couldn't be happier!
 
Read about the 750s of yesteryear, and fell in love at first sight. Been lusting for one since 2003, and 11 years later, I finally got my own 1978 (last year of the 750) in all black. After two months, I knew I at least had to view the new 1100 in person, and it was seriously pure autophile lust. I forced myself to leave and sleep on it, but the next morning, I was signing papers. I just turned 33 in February, but got the 78' in January, and was licensed in March. Single, live in New York City, and do alright for myself but grateful each time I get to ride and make it back safely. Life is good. :worship:
 
Thought I would bring this back to the top so newbies can play..wonder if the results will change any?
 
Many happy returns inline4fan. Hope you have a great day.
 
The ferret_imp said:
Thought I would bring this back to the top so newbies can play..wonder if the results will change any?
Had to bring this up, I just moved up a notch since this was posted. Man the years fly by. Don't feel any older and my right wrist is still flexible:thumbsup:
 
Topstroke_imp said:
I rode 160 miles to day but not on my 2014 DX, only take it on short rides. I am 81 and still going strong.
Go, Topstroke! G'day and welcome to the Forum. Tell us about yourself and your bikes.
 
We have a guy that is 93 now that comes to the Guzzi rallys. Topstrock would appear to have many more years of riding (and the same would go for us; if we don't wimp out :angel: ).

So, what did you ride 160 miles? And don't say your electric scooter. :D
 
Topstroke_imp said:
I rode 160 miles to day but not on my 2014 DX, only take it on short rides. I am 81 and still going strong.
Rock on and good job man. :D I hope I can do the same if I live to your age. I am sincerely impressed and glad you are still able to enjoy motorcycles. Good job. :biker:
 
I'm 32, so I skew to the younger end. Looks like the majority of members that responded to the poll are 46-65. Most the bikes I have purchased for myself seem to fit the mature rider demographic (FJR1300, V-strom 650, and now the CB). The Supermoto is the exception.

I like retro and classic design, so this bike appealed to me. It seems to get better with each ride.
 
the_undecider_imp said:
I'm 32, so I skew to the younger end. Looks like the majority of members that responded to the poll are 46-65. Most the bikes I have purchased for myself seem to fit the mature rider demographic (FJR1300, V-strom 650, and now the CB). The Supermoto is the exception.

I like retro and classic design, so this bike appealed to me. It seems to get better with each ride.
You've well-developed tastes for a young 'un! :P
 
Back
Top