Average CB1100 Rider Age

The ferret_imp said:
lol good for him.God bless him. I can only hope. Gotta love old guys. Need a clock on your bike and it didn't come with one? Put a wrist watch and band around the brake master cylinder lol.

As of next month I will be 7 years older than when this poll started.
Right. I think the graph would change if we all had to revote!

Oh well, had fun along the way! :biker:
 
The ferret_imp said:
lol good for him.God bless him. I can only hope. Gotta love old guys. Need a clock on your bike and it didn't come with one? Put a wrist watch and band around the brake master cylinder lol.

As of next month I will be 7 years older than when this poll started.
Ah, well. I guess, I also had posted to this threat, but forgot about that. Must be the age...
 
But when did you vote, Ferret? You can't have been 66 when this poll started.
 
I changed my vote once about 4 years ago I think when I turned 66 and moved into the next category. Don't need to change it again until 2026 :rofl:
 
75+ (and you're a badass in my book) :P

Side note: for this title, I have to wait a little bit longer while....:D
 
Back
Top