the Ferret
Road warrior
well, we have 16 respondents between 16 and 25 so if you are not, you have to be close.
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Regardless, still wise before your time!petergx_imp said:I am 22. not sure if I am the youngest here

I often think that, but then figure that with "what I know now" it would be impossible to be ignorant enough to actually enjoy being young again. :huh:Elipten_imp said:Yea but with what I know now!
Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Just turned 27 in November. Any one else younger? Just curious for shock factor if I'm the youngest CB1100 owner/forum member.Deftquiver_imp said:So I know honda expected this bike to be bought by the guys who wanted to re-experience the CB750's of their youth, but I'm curious how old the people who actually bought the bike are... I'm probably the youngster of the group at 29.
Deft
Just turned 27 in November. Any one else younger? Just curious for shock factor if I'm the youngest CB1100 owner/forum member.specialist8_imp said:Just turned 27 in November. Any one else younger? Just curious for shock factor if I'm the youngest CB1100 owner/forum member.Deftquiver_imp said:So I know honda expected this bike to be bought by the guys who wanted to re-experience the CB750's of their youth, but I'm curious how old the people who actually bought the bike are... I'm probably the youngster of the group at 29.
Deft
