Gone in 60
Road warrior
Thread starter
That’s pretty cool Cormanus. Looks like the volunteers use their own bikes. Think you’ll do it?
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Gone in 60 said:Two weeks from now I will be piloting a 2016 former Santa Monica Police BMW RTP painted up like a European emergency response bike in day-glow yellow with the word BLOOD on the windshield. I’m about to do hours of HIPAA and OSHA medical material handling and chain of custody training.
I’ll be the first full time staff rider.
The plan is that as the company grows we’ll take on more bikes and riders and I’ll vet and train the riders and manage the fleet.
Or it will crash and burn, I’ll have a cool story to tell, and I’ll be looking for a job. But there is no way on earth I’m going to let the opportunity slip by.
MOTO-Med.com
DavidHa! Having too much fun to worry about the money. But, we aren’t suffering from my substantial reduction in salary.Maybe they like the cut of your jib
Been what 8 months now and you have more than stepped up for the company. Have they stepped up for you? ($$$)
Put a pickle in your pants next time.Ok, I’m not saying you need brass cojones to do this job…
But, I just went through security at LAX. I’ve gone through airport security a few times since I’ve been doing this. Each time they have flagged me after going through the metal detector and have had to pat down my private areas.
Very weird.