GoldOxide_imp
Road warrior
Thread starter
Nice find Tev. I enjoyed that.
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Yes, that's its forte alright. Took one out for the day a couple of weekends ago, absolutely loved it.Classico_imp said:I’ve a w800 Street (not sold in USA) which i bought for all the good reasons posted before in this thread. Now i’m selling her cause I’ve bought a 1100 EX.
The w800 is a nice bike to live with, easy handling, not much power but good torque to live on the quiet zone. Cruises nicely at 70 mph but she’s best at back routes where she does convert the rider in a happy, no hurry, chap!
What did you think of the W800 café sitting next to the red on the showroom floor?mtneers_imp said:Saw my first W800 on the road near where I live yesterday. Met it head on and could tell by the front profile it was something “nostalgic”. Good looking bike.
Last week, I stopped in at Iron Pony Motorsports in Westerville OH. They had three 2022’s on the sales floor. $9,199
My wife is patient but not to that degree.![]()
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
What did you think of the W800 café sitting next to the red on the showroom floor?pdedse_imp said:What did you think of the W800 café sitting next to the red on the showroom floor?mtneers_imp said:Saw my first W800 on the road near where I live yesterday. Met it head on and could tell by the front profile it was something “nostalgic”. Good looking bike.
Last week, I stopped in at Iron Pony Motorsports in Westerville OH. They had three 2022’s on the sales floor. $9,199
My wife is patient but not to that degree.![]()
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I got my 2020 left-over cafe version for 6k sept of last year...brand new. It was weird...the same place I bought mine 2 weeks later and they had the regular msrp price of 9300 on another one. I remember this dealership had a '20 red one for 6400 for a time a year ago...was so tempted to buy it but didn't want two red bikes.misterprofessionality_imp said:hot diggity....i've been on record saying the w800 is NOT a good purchase at its regular MSRP but at that price....i'd buy one for sure.