W800 Cafe version

pdedse_imp said:
I've got a 1000 plus miles on the W800... I was concerned that I would have a difficult time getting adjusted to the riding position, but so far so good.

Out looking for falling leaves...
5fd7128e1553e15223b8bb348e7736ac.jpg

ad889b6336a1d84c2117982fd68bf529.jpg

8140251723c0da9b755decf2ac9680e7.jpg
This is a nice pic.

Is that the original OEM front tire? Looks a bit ol' school.
 
Thread starter
GoldOxide_imp said:
pdedse_imp said:
I've got a 1000 plus miles on the W800... I was concerned that I would have a difficult time getting adjusted to the riding position, but so far so good.

Out looking for falling leaves...
5fd7128e1553e15223b8bb348e7736ac.jpg

ad889b6336a1d84c2117982fd68bf529.jpg

8140251723c0da9b755decf2ac9680e7.jpg
This is a nice pic.

Is that the original OEM front tire? Looks a bit ol' school.
Thanks...that is OEM; many owners complain that these tires doen't do well on grooved hiways, or something like that, but I'm not a tire connoisseur, so a lot of that type of critique is lost on me!

From motorcycle.com review: "...the Dunlop 300K tires it rides upon. They look like real old-fashioned tires from the ’60s. And they ride just like them on rain-grooved freeways, too. I haven’t been so sketched out since riding that giant BMW Adventure a few weeks ago in deep sand. Squeeze the bike with your knees, hold on lightly and don’t panic even though it feels like you’re riding with a flat tire; you’re probably not on the verge of wiping out".

Not flattering, but somehow, I still enjoy riding this bike.:cool:
 
pdedse_imp said:
GoldOxide_imp said:
pdedse_imp said:
I've got a 1000 plus miles on the W800... I was concerned that I would have a difficult time getting adjusted to the riding position, but so far so good.

Out looking for falling leaves...
5fd7128e1553e15223b8bb348e7736ac.jpg

ad889b6336a1d84c2117982fd68bf529.jpg

8140251723c0da9b755decf2ac9680e7.jpg
This is a nice pic.

Is that the original OEM front tire? Looks a bit ol' school.
Thanks...that is OEM; many owners complain that these tires doen't do well on grooved hiways, or something like that, but I'm not a tire connoisseur, so a lot of that type of critique is lost on me!

From motorcycle.com review: "...the Dunlop 300K tires it rides upon. They look like real old-fashioned tires from the ’60s. And they ride just like them on rain-grooved freeways, too. I haven’t been so sketched out since riding that giant BMW Adventure a few weeks ago in deep sand. Squeeze the bike with your knees, hold on lightly and don’t panic even though it feels like you’re riding with a flat tire; you’re probably not on the verge of wiping out".

Not flattering, but somehow, I still enjoy riding this bike.:cool:

It has all the looks.
 
Gosh pdedse these pics are so idyllic, and the last pic almost feels like Sakura, even tho it's not the season right now. Thanks man, I needed to see this photos this morning, they completely bring out a mood

'14 CB1100 STD 5 speed
 
Back
Top