2021 Kawasaki W800...blue

GoldOxide_imp said:
... I will try to get back down to one.

It will be a tough, but a fun challenge.
sooner or later I will have one ,
I just love so much my white Myshol, so I don't ride my DLX... and I am too lazy to transfer the side racks
 
Who knows what I will retire on. It very well could be something like the W800.

But right now, the V85TT has my heart, and the CRF1000 keeps reminding me how refined Hondas are.
 
You know what would happen with the CB forum if we start selling our CBs and buying W800/650 and pdedse became a commander in chief?? :)

81d82d8314b4c8f6ec06fe3e60397e9f.jpg
 
One thought so ... the W800 has a power to weight ration of about 2.8, the CB11 a ratio of 4.5 Both are not super sports, but this difference is huge and still matters.

To make up for this comment let me post a really nice picture of the W800:


Have to say, green ain't half bad either.
 
Thread starter
Another look at The Green. If it had made it to the U.S. it would have been a tough choice.

d1408b4efe13a17cbf9c9236eeff0108.jpg
 
Very. I think green would be my choice.
 
pdedse_imp said:
Another look at The Green. If it had made it to the U.S. it would have been a tough choice.

d1408b4efe13a17cbf9c9236eeff0108.jpg
This is a super classy-lookin' incarnation. So much yummy.

For this class of bike, it is hard to make it look better.
 
Back
Top