peterbaron
Road warrior
Nice bike and pic...ride'em all before shutdown (if)
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
"And with a leap, he was free."Wisedrum_imp said:Not a 2020 W800 but one out of 2011.
My last ride before the shutdown? Hopefully not. There's a sword of Damocles hanging over my country and everywhere.
Wisedrum

Guth_imp said:Count me amongst those who also pondered the W650 at one point. That of course was before the CB1100 came along. I no longer pine for a bike such as this now, but still like the look. The one thing that I do prefer about the W800 over the W650 is the "W" tank badging. But if I were going to add a W to my garage it would be one of these (for sale up in Seattle):

Agree, and nothing wrong with twin reds, Pdedsepdedse_imp said:But why red? Darn that could be stable mate for the Honda (if I actually had the money and the stable space), but I can't have 2 red bikes at the same time.
I wager Takashi could fix you up with the green tank and side covers they are getting in Japan.pdedse_imp said:But why red? Darn that could be stable mate for the Honda (if I actually had the money and the stable space), but I can't have 2 red bikes at the same time.
Yeah, if Ginger had a twin...but two red bikes? At the same time?? I'm still thinking that blue tank for my '17ex at some point.peterbaron_imp said:Agree, and nothing wrong with twin reds, Pdedsepdedse_imp said:But why red? Darn that could be stable mate for the Honda (if I actually had the money and the stable space), but I can't have 2 red bikes at the same time.
Thar she blows! And dark rims / spokes and that would be about my dream color scheme.baxtercat_imp said:I wager Takashi could fix you up with the green tank and side covers they are getting in Japan.pdedse_imp said:But why red? Darn that could be stable mate for the Honda (if I actually had the money and the stable space), but I can't have 2 red bikes at the same time.
Yeah, if Ginger had a twin...but two red bikes? At the same time?? I'm still thinking that blue tank for my '17ex at some point.pdedse_imp said:Yeah, if Ginger had a twin...but two red bikes? At the same time?? I'm still thinking that blue tank for my '17ex at some point.peterbaron_imp said:Agree, and nothing wrong with twin reds, Pdedsepdedse_imp said:But why red? Darn that could be stable mate for the Honda (if I actually had the money and the stable space), but I can't have 2 red bikes at the same time.
That red w800 is like honda doing a deep green cb1100 as it's initial color of choice.
Thar she blows! And dark rims / spokes and that would be about my dream color scheme.baxtercat_imp said:I wager Takashi could fix you up with the green tank and side covers they are getting in Japan.pdedse_imp said:But why red? Darn that could be stable mate for the Honda (if I actually had the money and the stable space), but I can't have 2 red bikes at the same time.
Thar she blows! And dark rims / spokes and that would be about my dream color scheme.baxtercat_imp said:I wager Takashi could fix you up with the green tank and side covers they are getting in Japan.pdedse_imp said:But why red? Darn that could be stable mate for the Honda (if I actually had the money and the stable space), but I can't have 2 red bikes at the same time.
