Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Ditto on like the W650. I searched hi and low for about 2 years for an acceptable W650...they always seemed too far away, the asking was too much, or the mileage too high--it just never materialized. Dabbled with a couple of Yamaha xs650s from the late '70s, early '80s (wanted a kick start bike), but realized I didn't want to spend my time fixing them up all the time but rather preferred riding, so I sold 'em and bought my 2014 standard cb1100. Now I have a '17 CB1100ex.LongRanger_imp said:Fabulous! I love this bike. Its predecessor, the W650, is the reason I searched for and bought my DLX. I didn't want to miss the boat again. Unlike the W650, I hope the W800 stays with us for more than two years!
The cafe version is striking, too. The local dealer, State8, has two of these in stock. One is in their front window, elevated on a platform so you view it from eye level. Makes me wish I was 30-40 years younger, because the seating position (overall ergonomics) would have to hurt this old body. Don't recall who said they 'wouldn't own a bike they couldn't see through.' Whoever it was, the W meets their criteria.Wisedrum_imp said:It is easy for me to understand, why you miss the W650.
Rode the bike for 3 years before I switched to the W800. It is more than substitude for 650, which was a silver-blue one, very british like aTriumph Bonneville 650 in a way, from which Kawaski copied a lot if not the most for the outlook of their first new W. A very lovely motorbike.
Now I go out for ride with the W800 for Christmas.
Wisedrum
Yeah, kinda like pain and pleasure simultaneously.jimgl3_imp said:darn. that's a nice bike
Yeah, I know.mtneers_imp said:Wow!![]()
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Hmm, yeah, ... very good observation pdedse.pdedse_imp said:I like the placement of the turn indicators, far back so that saddle bags / cases can be used with no relocation necessary.