Papa Weeley_imp
Road warrior
I had a nice corral going before the CB entered the picture, but I did some thinning out prior to her arrival.
The one I think of as having sold to make room for her specifically was my 2005 FZ1:

But I had sold my beloved Ducati 900SS/CR shortly before that:
[url=http://s157.photobucket.com/user/mustangfeverrr/media/Untitled.jpg.html]
And my little project CB550 cafe bike left the nest, too:
[url=http://s157.photobucket.com/user/mustangfeverrr/media/DSC02004_zps016b8534.jpg.html]
The Bonneville remains in the garage. It's probably the easiest to ride (and really a lot of fun to ride and modify) motorcycle I've ever owned, even if it could use 20 or 30 more horses:
[url=http://s157.photobucket.com/user/mustangfeverrr/media/2015-4-21%20028_zpsakyssou7.jpg.html]
The one I think of as having sold to make room for her specifically was my 2005 FZ1:

But I had sold my beloved Ducati 900SS/CR shortly before that:
[url=http://s157.photobucket.com/user/mustangfeverrr/media/Untitled.jpg.html]

And my little project CB550 cafe bike left the nest, too:
[url=http://s157.photobucket.com/user/mustangfeverrr/media/DSC02004_zps016b8534.jpg.html]

The Bonneville remains in the garage. It's probably the easiest to ride (and really a lot of fun to ride and modify) motorcycle I've ever owned, even if it could use 20 or 30 more horses:
[url=http://s157.photobucket.com/user/mustangfeverrr/media/2015-4-21%20028_zpsakyssou7.jpg.html]





