Lambotte_imp
Running like a top
I dig it. Always wanted those yellow fogs on my Mercedes diesel. Cool vintage look.
Kevin
2013 Honda CB1100
Kevin
2013 Honda CB1100
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Ferret, just to clarify.... Unless you were in France, The Netherlands, Switzerland and/or some parts of Germany in the 70's through early 90's then you would not have seen this. Yellow headlights were never adopted as the norm in the U.S.Matt F._imp said:Ferret, just to clarify.... Unless you were in France, The Netherlands, Switzerland and/or some parts of Germany in the 70's through early 90's then you would not have seen this. Yellow headlights were never adopted as the norm in the U.S.The ferret_imp said:Matt, that's interesting. I've always thought I was pretty observant and astute when it came to motorcycle history but I don't ever recall seeing a motorcycle with a yellow headlight.
Hey if it works for you and you like it, it's cool by me.
I never saw it first hand either unless you count the fog lights on my old '83 diesel Benz...
Nevertheless I think your observentness and astuteness are perfectly intact
)I actually didn't read any instructions for the specific product that I used unless you count the nonsensicle sentence fragments on the back label :dodgy:Lord Popgun_imp said:Matt, the instructions say to blow on it lightly to remove the bubbles. Did you do that? Did it work? (either you didn't or it doesn't)
Good question. I'm basing it on Title 63 of the Ms Motor Vehicles Traffic and Regulations Code. I have the code that specifically covers color of lighting devices printed and stored under my seat with my insurance card.ClassicVW_imp said:When you say it's legal in your state, what are you basing that on? I know of no law that allows a yellow headlight. Most states only say that white and yellow lights for front, (meaning white headlight and yellow marker and turn signals) and yellow and red for rear while car is moving forward. I believe headlight regulations would come under a federal statute which mandates white only.
Ferret, no sir that's not meThe ferret_imp said:Hey Matt are you the MattF that just started posting replies over on MotorcycleDaily.com?
If that's your bike in your avatar pic... What tire is that?gbpack89_imp said:I run a yellow headlight on mine too. I think it looks really cool and it does stand out on the road when you see one. I will say it does dim the out put of the headlight by about 15%. But here in Wisconsin we can run any color of headlight on a motorcycle except red or blue.
I've been looking at the Coker tired as well... I love the look and I think I'd be willing to give them a try even if I sacrificed a little performance.gbpack89_imp said:I wish, although I don't know how anyone could ride on that seat! I have been exploring some none conventional tires out there lately. Really like the Firestone Coker tires but they seem to be much more for display than riding sadly