Yellow Headlight

Thread starter
Totally agree gbpack... Thanks for sharing the info
gbpack89_imp said:
At the risk of turning this into a tire thread I will continue haha. Reviews of the Cokers say they last about 4k miles or less, and handling is effected. Most guys recommend Avon speedmasters or similar tires from that line. Personally I think I might go with these when its time to change the oem (they arnt cool enough to take off still good tires like the Cokers would be if they lasted!)




Sent from my VS985 4G using Tapatalk
Almost forgot.... What're you thinking about using on the front?
gbpack89_imp said:
At the risk of turning this into a tire thread I will continue haha. Reviews of the Cokers say they last about 4k miles or less, and handling is effected. Most guys recommend Avon speedmasters or similar tires from that line. Personally I think I might go with these when its time to change the oem (they arnt cool enough to take off still good tires like the Cokers would be if they lasted!)




Sent from my VS985 4G using Tapatalk
Almost forgot.... What're you thinking about using on the front?
 
I like both tires to match so I think a set of the safety mileage front and rear or maybe go with the Distanzia. Have seen some on triumphs that looked pretty cool



Sent from my VS985 4G using Tapatalk
 
Back
Top