Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Thanks Mickey, so was I the last one to get mine? Or is there someone out there still waiting?Damfino_imp said:Thanks Mickey, so was I the last one to get mine? Or is there someone out there still waiting?The ferret_imp said:That's excellent news damfino
Looking forward to pics and ride report!
Thanks Mickey, so was I the last one to get mine? Or is there someone out there still waiting?The ferret_imp said:Thanks Mickey, so was I the last one to get mine? Or is there someone out there still waiting?Damfino_imp said:Thanks Mickey, so was I the last one to get mine? Or is there someone out there still waiting?The ferret_imp said:That's excellent news damfino
Looking forward to pics and ride report!
Well that makes 11 of us waiting for 14 DLXs, 2 waiting for 14 EXs and 2 waiting on 14 STDs if I figure right
14 DELUXES - all red
1 Barkingshins
2 Ferret
3 Ride4now
4 SS22wheels
5 Dave
6 Hittheroad
7 Tbone 455
8 Damfino
9 Hedstrom
10 Gary
11 Houtman
14 EX
Itsme67 (Germany - black)
cb4kenco (UK)
14 STD
Newhemi (Ontario, Canada- blue)
Dale (Vancouver, Canada-blue)
Not sure..don't think Houtman got his yet, maybe Dale, and maybe Hedstrom? Help me out fellas..who is still waiting?

Ridem32_imp said:Damfino:::: go boy go!! You are happy now. You want even sleep tonight! Lol.![]()
Michael
ss2wheels_imp said:Congrats Damfino, finally!
Tortuga_imp said:Thanks Mickey, so was I the last one to get mine? Or is there someone out there still waiting?The ferret_imp said:Thanks Mickey, so was I the last one to get mine? Or is there someone out there still waiting?Damfino_imp said:Thanks Mickey, so was I the last one to get mine? Or is there someone out there still waiting?The ferret_imp said:That's excellent news damfino
Looking forward to pics and ride report!
Well that makes 11 of us waiting for 14 DLXs, 2 waiting for 14 EXs and 2 waiting on 14 STDs if I figure right
14 DELUXES - all red
1 Barkingshins
2 Ferret
3 Ride4now
4 SS22wheels
5 Dave
6 Hittheroad
7 Tbone 455
8 Damfino
9 Hedstrom
10 Gary
11 Houtman
14 EX
Itsme67 (Germany - black)
cb4kenco (UK)
14 STD
Newhemi (Ontario, Canada- blue)
Dale (Vancouver, Canada-blue)
Not sure..don't think Houtman got his yet, maybe Dale, and maybe Hedstrom? Help me out fellas..who is still waiting?
Well that makes 11 of us waiting for 14 DLXs, 2 waiting for 14 EXs and 2 waiting on 14 STDs if I figure right
14 DELUXES - all red
1 Barkingshins
2 Ferret
3 Ride4now
4 SS22wheels
5 Dave
6 Hittheroad
7 Tbone 455
8 Damfino
9 Hedstrom
10 Gary
11 Houtman
14 EX
Itsme67 (Germany - black)
cb4kenco (UK)
14 STD
Newhemi (Ontario, Canada- blue)
Dale (Vancouver, Canada-blue)
Not sure..don't think Houtman got his yet, maybe Dale, and maybe Hedstrom? Help me out fellas..who is still waiting?
I've just realised why they don't bring the STD model to the UK.
Sexually transmitted infection - Wikipedia
![]()
Damfino_imp said:Ridem32_imp said:Damfino:::: go boy go!! You are happy now. You want even sleep tonight! Lol.![]()
Michaelss2wheels_imp said:Congrats Damfino, finally!
Thanks guys...Y'know, the funny thing is Michael, it was last night I couldn't sleep. I woke up from a dream that I was at the dealership trying to prove that they were hiding the bike from me. That was around 3:30 am and I couldn't get back to sleep til about 5:00am. Another funny coincidence, is that those little rubber lever end thingies are what I ordered before I left town two weeks ago. I was stopping in to see if they had arrived, when the manager came out of his office and said that he had just tried to call me at home to tell me my bike had arrived. Hooray for rubber lever end thingies!! :banana: :clap: :biker: :beerchug:
Tortuga_imp said:Thanks Mickey, so was I the last one to get mine? Or is there someone out there still waiting?The ferret_imp said:Thanks Mickey, so was I the last one to get mine? Or is there someone out there still waiting?Damfino_imp said:Thanks Mickey, so was I the last one to get mine? Or is there someone out there still waiting?The ferret_imp said:That's excellent news damfino
Looking forward to pics and ride report!
Well that makes 11 of us waiting for 14 DLXs, 2 waiting for 14 EXs and 2 waiting on 14 STDs if I figure right
14 DELUXES - all red
1 Barkingshins
2 Ferret
3 Ride4now
4 SS22wheels
5 Dave
6 Hittheroad
7 Tbone 455
8 Damfino
9 Hedstrom
10 Gary
11 Houtman
14 EX
Itsme67 (Germany - black)
cb4kenco (UK)
14 STD
Newhemi (Ontario, Canada- blue)
Dale (Vancouver, Canada-blue)
Not sure..don't think Houtman got his yet, maybe Dale, and maybe Hedstrom? Help me out fellas..who is still waiting?
Well that makes 11 of us waiting for 14 DLXs, 2 waiting for 14 EXs and 2 waiting on 14 STDs if I figure right
14 DELUXES - all red
1 Barkingshins
2 Ferret
3 Ride4now
4 SS22wheels
5 Dave
6 Hittheroad
7 Tbone 455
8 Damfino
9 Hedstrom
10 Gary
11 Houtman
14 EX
Itsme67 (Germany - black)
cb4kenco (UK)
14 STD
Newhemi (Ontario, Canada- blue)
Dale (Vancouver, Canada-blue)
Not sure..don't think Houtman got his yet, maybe Dale, and maybe Hedstrom? Help me out fellas..who is still waiting?
I've just realised why they don't bring the STD model to the UK.
Sexually transmitted infection - Wikipedia
![]()
![]()
ss2wheels_imp said:Congrats Damfino, finally!
Tortuga_imp said:Thanks Mickey, so was I the last one to get mine? Or is there someone out there still waiting?The ferret_imp said:Thanks Mickey, so was I the last one to get mine? Or is there someone out there still waiting?Damfino_imp said:Thanks Mickey, so was I the last one to get mine? Or is there someone out there still waiting?The ferret_imp said:That's excellent news damfino
Looking forward to pics and ride report!
Well that makes 11 of us waiting for 14 DLXs, 2 waiting for 14 EXs and 2 waiting on 14 STDs if I figure right
14 DELUXES - all red
1 Barkingshins
2 Ferret
3 Ride4now
4 SS22wheels
5 Dave
6 Hittheroad
7 Tbone 455
8 Damfino
9 Hedstrom
10 Gary
11 Houtman
14 EX
Itsme67 (Germany - black)
cb4kenco (UK)
14 STD
Newhemi (Ontario, Canada- blue)
Dale (Vancouver, Canada-blue)
Not sure..don't think Houtman got his yet, maybe Dale, and maybe Hedstrom? Help me out fellas..who is still waiting?
Well that makes 11 of us waiting for 14 DLXs, 2 waiting for 14 EXs and 2 waiting on 14 STDs if I figure right
14 DELUXES - all red
1 Barkingshins
2 Ferret
3 Ride4now
4 SS22wheels
5 Dave
6 Hittheroad
7 Tbone 455
8 Damfino
9 Hedstrom
10 Gary
11 Houtman
14 EX
Itsme67 (Germany - black)
cb4kenco (UK)
14 STD
Newhemi (Ontario, Canada- blue)
Dale (Vancouver, Canada-blue)
Not sure..don't think Houtman got his yet, maybe Dale, and maybe Hedstrom? Help me out fellas..who is still waiting?
I've just realised why they don't bring the STD model to the UK.
Sexually transmitted infection - Wikipedia
![]()
Thanks Mickey, so was I the last one to get mine? Or is there someone out there still waiting?The ferret_imp said:Thanks Mickey, so was I the last one to get mine? Or is there someone out there still waiting?Damfino_imp said:Thanks Mickey, so was I the last one to get mine? Or is there someone out there still waiting?The ferret_imp said:That's excellent news damfino
Looking forward to pics and ride report!
Well that makes 11 of us waiting for 14 DLXs, 2 waiting for 14 EXs and 2 waiting on 14 STDs if I figure right
14 DELUXES - all red
1 Barkingshins
2 Ferret
3 Ride4now
4 SS22wheels
5 Dave
6 Hittheroad
7 Tbone 455
8 Damfino
9 Hedstrom
10 Gary
11 Houtman
14 EX
Itsme67 (Germany - black)
cb4kenco (UK)
14 STD
Newhemi (Ontario, Canada- blue)
Dale (Vancouver, Canada-blue)
Not sure..don't think Houtman got his yet, maybe Dale, and maybe Hedstrom? Help me out fellas..who is still waiting?
Vroom vroom..... vroom...:biker:ss2wheels_imp said:CEEBEE, im 152 ferret 155 you 158, pretty cool, good luck and enjoy that smokin good lookin scooter:biker:

. But I might be waiting again talked to my dealer today about another cb1100 deluxe. Not to sure yet what to do. LolYes Cormanus, they were there and to be installed by dealer during prep!!Cormanus_imp said:What fantastic news, Damfino. But you didn't answer the IMPORTANT question: we're the little rubber lever end thingies there? What a coup if you get two such fantastic things at once.![]()

Ridem32_imp said:I'm confused that list shows the guys who has their bikes not still waiting and my name not on list. Maybe I missed something hmmm!. But I might be waiting again talked to my dealer today about another cb1100 deluxe. Not to sure yet what to do. Lol
Michael
Thanks Mickey, so was I the last one to get mine? Or is there someone out there still waiting?CeeBeeMe_imp said:Congrats Damfino, Perfect timing. Season hasn't quite started yet, weather wise...
Thanks Mickey, so was I the last one to get mine? Or is there someone out there still waiting?The ferret_imp said:Thanks Mickey, so was I the last one to get mine? Or is there someone out there still waiting?Damfino_imp said:Thanks Mickey, so was I the last one to get mine? Or is there someone out there still waiting?The ferret_imp said:That's excellent news damfino
Looking forward to pics and ride report!
Well that makes 11 of us waiting for 14 DLXs, 2 waiting for 14 EXs and 2 waiting on 14 STDs if I figure right
14 DELUXES - all red
1 Barkingshins
2 Ferret
3 Ride4now
4 SS22wheels
5 Dave
6 Hittheroad
7 Tbone 455
8 Damfino
9 Hedstrom
10 Gary
11 Houtman
14 EX
Itsme67 (Germany - black)
cb4kenco (UK)
14 STD
Newhemi (Ontario, Canada- blue)
Dale (Vancouver, Canada-blue)
Not sure..don't think Houtman got his yet, maybe Dale, and maybe Hedstrom? Help me out fellas..who is still waiting?
Well that makes 11 of us waiting for 14 DLXs, 2 waiting for 14 EXs and 2 waiting on 14 STDs if I figure right
14 DELUXES - all red
1 Barkingshins
2 Ferret
3 Ride4now
4 SS22wheels
5 Dave
6 Hittheroad
7 Tbone 455
8 Damfino
9 Hedstrom
10 Gary
11 Houtman
14 EX
Itsme67 (Germany - black)
cb4kenco (UK)
14 STD
Newhemi (Ontario, Canada- blue)
Dale (Vancouver, Canada-blue)
Not sure..don't think Houtman got his yet, maybe Dale, and maybe Hedstrom? Help me out fellas..who is still waiting?
Ferret,
Count me in. Sorry for being late ( got it for 9 days)
CB1100 DLX, Vin#0158, Elmhurst, IL
I think the closest to me is Memphis & Florida. Thanks Mickey, so was I the last one to get mine? Or is there someone out there still waiting?veech_imp said:Thanks Mickey, so was I the last one to get mine? Or is there someone out there still waiting?CeeBeeMe_imp said:Congrats Damfino, Perfect timing. Season hasn't quite started yet, weather wise...
Thanks Mickey, so was I the last one to get mine? Or is there someone out there still waiting?The ferret_imp said:Thanks Mickey, so was I the last one to get mine? Or is there someone out there still waiting?Damfino_imp said:Thanks Mickey, so was I the last one to get mine? Or is there someone out there still waiting?The ferret_imp said:That's excellent news damfino
Looking forward to pics and ride report!
Well that makes 11 of us waiting for 14 DLXs, 2 waiting for 14 EXs and 2 waiting on 14 STDs if I figure right
14 DELUXES - all red
1 Barkingshins
2 Ferret
3 Ride4now
4 SS22wheels
5 Dave
6 Hittheroad
7 Tbone 455
8 Damfino
9 Hedstrom
10 Gary
11 Houtman
14 EX
Itsme67 (Germany - black)
cb4kenco (UK)
14 STD
Newhemi (Ontario, Canada- blue)
Dale (Vancouver, Canada-blue)
Not sure..don't think Houtman got his yet, maybe Dale, and maybe Hedstrom? Help me out fellas..who is still waiting?
Well that makes 11 of us waiting for 14 DLXs, 2 waiting for 14 EXs and 2 waiting on 14 STDs if I figure right
14 DELUXES - all red
1 Barkingshins
2 Ferret
3 Ride4now
4 SS22wheels
5 Dave
6 Hittheroad
7 Tbone 455
8 Damfino
9 Hedstrom
10 Gary
11 Houtman
14 EX
Itsme67 (Germany - black)
cb4kenco (UK)
14 STD
Newhemi (Ontario, Canada- blue)
Dale (Vancouver, Canada-blue)
Not sure..don't think Houtman got his yet, maybe Dale, and maybe Hedstrom? Help me out fellas..who is still waiting?
Ferret,
Count me in. Sorry for being late ( got it for 9 days)
CB1100 DLX, Vin#0158, Elmhurst, IL
Well that makes 11 of us waiting for 14 DLXs, 2 waiting for 14 EXs and 2 waiting on 14 STDs if I figure right
14 DELUXES - all red
1 Barkingshins
2 Ferret
3 Ride4now
4 SS22wheels
5 Dave
6 Hittheroad
7 Tbone 455
8 Damfino
9 Hedstrom
10 Gary
11 Houtman
14 EX
Itsme67 (Germany - black)
cb4kenco (UK)
14 STD
Newhemi (Ontario, Canada- blue)
Dale (Vancouver, Canada-blue)
Not sure..don't think Houtman got his yet, maybe Dale, and maybe Hedstrom? Help me out fellas..who is still waiting?
Ferret,
Count me in. Sorry for being late ( got it for 9 days)
CB1100 DLX, Vin#0158, Elmhurst, IL
Hey CeeBeeMe, I see you are in Elmhurst...I am in Warrenville! We should hook up for a ride one of these Saturdays when the weather gets better...
Any other local Chicago area riders around here? How about we set up a little meet & greet one of these days?
).You guys are lucky. Nice riding weather down South..Ridem32_imp said:Yankees haveing a CB1100 meeting with out the good ole southern boys! LolI think the closest to me is Memphis & Florida.
Michael
