Who's ordered / purchased the 2014 CB1100?

Damfino_imp said:
The ferret_imp said:
That's excellent news damfino :thumbsup:

Looking forward to pics and ride report!
Thanks Mickey, so was I the last one to get mine? Or is there someone out there still waiting?
Thanks Mickey, so was I the last one to get mine? Or is there someone out there still waiting?
Well that makes 11 of us waiting for 14 DLXs, 2 waiting for 14 EXs and 2 waiting on 14 STDs if I figure right

14 DELUXES - all red

1 Barkingshins
2 Ferret
3 Ride4now
4 SS22wheels
5 Dave
6 Hittheroad
7 Tbone 455
8 Damfino
9 Hedstrom
10 Gary
11 Houtman

14 EX

Itsme67 (Germany - black)
cb4kenco (UK)

14 STD

Newhemi (Ontario, Canada- blue)
Dale (Vancouver, Canada-blue)

Not sure..don't think Houtman got his yet, maybe Dale, and maybe Hedstrom? Help me out fellas..who is still waiting?
 
The ferret_imp said:
Damfino_imp said:
The ferret_imp said:
That's excellent news damfino :thumbsup:

Looking forward to pics and ride report!
Thanks Mickey, so was I the last one to get mine? Or is there someone out there still waiting?
Thanks Mickey, so was I the last one to get mine? Or is there someone out there still waiting?
Well that makes 11 of us waiting for 14 DLXs, 2 waiting for 14 EXs and 2 waiting on 14 STDs if I figure right

14 DELUXES - all red

1 Barkingshins
2 Ferret
3 Ride4now
4 SS22wheels
5 Dave
6 Hittheroad
7 Tbone 455
8 Damfino
9 Hedstrom
10 Gary
11 Houtman

14 EX

Itsme67 (Germany - black)
cb4kenco (UK)

14 STD

Newhemi (Ontario, Canada- blue)
Dale (Vancouver, Canada-blue)

Not sure..don't think Houtman got his yet, maybe Dale, and maybe Hedstrom? Help me out fellas..who is still waiting?
Thanks Mickey, so was I the last one to get mine? Or is there someone out there still waiting?
Well that makes 11 of us waiting for 14 DLXs, 2 waiting for 14 EXs and 2 waiting on 14 STDs if I figure right

14 DELUXES - all red

1 Barkingshins
2 Ferret
3 Ride4now
4 SS22wheels
5 Dave
6 Hittheroad
7 Tbone 455
8 Damfino
9 Hedstrom
10 Gary
11 Houtman

14 EX

Itsme67 (Germany - black)
cb4kenco (UK)

14 STD

Newhemi (Ontario, Canada- blue)
Dale (Vancouver, Canada-blue)

Not sure..don't think Houtman got his yet, maybe Dale, and maybe Hedstrom? Help me out fellas..who is still waiting?

I've just realised why they don't bring the STD model to the UK.

Sexually transmitted infection - Wikipedia

:cool:
 
Ridem32_imp said:
Damfino:::: go boy go!! You are happy now. You want even sleep tonight! Lol. :)
Michael
ss2wheels_imp said:
Congrats Damfino, finally!




Thanks guys...Y'know, the funny thing is Michael, it was last night I couldn't sleep. I woke up from a dream that I was at the dealership trying to prove that they were hiding the bike from me. That was around 3:30 am and I couldn't get back to sleep til about 5:00am. Another funny coincidence, is that those little rubber lever end thingies are what I ordered before I left town two weeks ago. I was stopping in to see if they had arrived, when the manager came out of his office and said that he had just tried to call me at home to tell me my bike had arrived. Hooray for rubber lever end thingies!! :banana: :clap: :biker: :beerchug:


Tortuga_imp said:
The ferret_imp said:
Damfino_imp said:
The ferret_imp said:
That's excellent news damfino :thumbsup:

Looking forward to pics and ride report!
Thanks Mickey, so was I the last one to get mine? Or is there someone out there still waiting?
Thanks Mickey, so was I the last one to get mine? Or is there someone out there still waiting?
Well that makes 11 of us waiting for 14 DLXs, 2 waiting for 14 EXs and 2 waiting on 14 STDs if I figure right

14 DELUXES - all red

1 Barkingshins
2 Ferret
3 Ride4now
4 SS22wheels
5 Dave
6 Hittheroad
7 Tbone 455
8 Damfino
9 Hedstrom
10 Gary
11 Houtman

14 EX

Itsme67 (Germany - black)
cb4kenco (UK)

14 STD

Newhemi (Ontario, Canada- blue)
Dale (Vancouver, Canada-blue)

Not sure..don't think Houtman got his yet, maybe Dale, and maybe Hedstrom? Help me out fellas..who is still waiting?
Thanks Mickey, so was I the last one to get mine? Or is there someone out there still waiting?
Well that makes 11 of us waiting for 14 DLXs, 2 waiting for 14 EXs and 2 waiting on 14 STDs if I figure right

14 DELUXES - all red

1 Barkingshins
2 Ferret
3 Ride4now
4 SS22wheels
5 Dave
6 Hittheroad
7 Tbone 455
8 Damfino
9 Hedstrom
10 Gary
11 Houtman

14 EX

Itsme67 (Germany - black)
cb4kenco (UK)

14 STD

Newhemi (Ontario, Canada- blue)
Dale (Vancouver, Canada-blue)

Not sure..don't think Houtman got his yet, maybe Dale, and maybe Hedstrom? Help me out fellas..who is still waiting?

I've just realised why they don't bring the STD model to the UK.

Sexually transmitted infection - Wikipedia

:cool:
d49803ffe9a5b829d8227e0264aabe96.jpg
 
Damfino_imp said:
Ridem32_imp said:
Damfino:::: go boy go!! You are happy now. You want even sleep tonight! Lol. :)
Michael
ss2wheels_imp said:
Congrats Damfino, finally!




Thanks guys...Y'know, the funny thing is Michael, it was last night I couldn't sleep. I woke up from a dream that I was at the dealership trying to prove that they were hiding the bike from me. That was around 3:30 am and I couldn't get back to sleep til about 5:00am. Another funny coincidence, is that those little rubber lever end thingies are what I ordered before I left town two weeks ago. I was stopping in to see if they had arrived, when the manager came out of his office and said that he had just tried to call me at home to tell me my bike had arrived. Hooray for rubber lever end thingies!! :banana: :clap: :biker: :beerchug:


Tortuga_imp said:
The ferret_imp said:
Damfino_imp said:
The ferret_imp said:
That's excellent news damfino :thumbsup:

Looking forward to pics and ride report!
Thanks Mickey, so was I the last one to get mine? Or is there someone out there still waiting?
Thanks Mickey, so was I the last one to get mine? Or is there someone out there still waiting?
Well that makes 11 of us waiting for 14 DLXs, 2 waiting for 14 EXs and 2 waiting on 14 STDs if I figure right

14 DELUXES - all red

1 Barkingshins
2 Ferret
3 Ride4now
4 SS22wheels
5 Dave
6 Hittheroad
7 Tbone 455
8 Damfino
9 Hedstrom
10 Gary
11 Houtman

14 EX

Itsme67 (Germany - black)
cb4kenco (UK)

14 STD

Newhemi (Ontario, Canada- blue)
Dale (Vancouver, Canada-blue)

Not sure..don't think Houtman got his yet, maybe Dale, and maybe Hedstrom? Help me out fellas..who is still waiting?
Thanks Mickey, so was I the last one to get mine? Or is there someone out there still waiting?
Well that makes 11 of us waiting for 14 DLXs, 2 waiting for 14 EXs and 2 waiting on 14 STDs if I figure right

14 DELUXES - all red

1 Barkingshins
2 Ferret
3 Ride4now
4 SS22wheels
5 Dave
6 Hittheroad
7 Tbone 455
8 Damfino
9 Hedstrom
10 Gary
11 Houtman

14 EX

Itsme67 (Germany - black)
cb4kenco (UK)

14 STD

Newhemi (Ontario, Canada- blue)
Dale (Vancouver, Canada-blue)

Not sure..don't think Houtman got his yet, maybe Dale, and maybe Hedstrom? Help me out fellas..who is still waiting?

I've just realised why they don't bring the STD model to the UK.

Sexually transmitted infection - Wikipedia

:cool:
d49803ffe9a5b829d8227e0264aabe96.jpg
ss2wheels_imp said:
Congrats Damfino, finally!

Tortuga_imp said:
The ferret_imp said:
Damfino_imp said:
The ferret_imp said:
That's excellent news damfino :thumbsup:

Looking forward to pics and ride report!
Thanks Mickey, so was I the last one to get mine? Or is there someone out there still waiting?
Thanks Mickey, so was I the last one to get mine? Or is there someone out there still waiting?
Well that makes 11 of us waiting for 14 DLXs, 2 waiting for 14 EXs and 2 waiting on 14 STDs if I figure right

14 DELUXES - all red

1 Barkingshins
2 Ferret
3 Ride4now
4 SS22wheels
5 Dave
6 Hittheroad
7 Tbone 455
8 Damfino
9 Hedstrom
10 Gary
11 Houtman

14 EX

Itsme67 (Germany - black)
cb4kenco (UK)

14 STD

Newhemi (Ontario, Canada- blue)
Dale (Vancouver, Canada-blue)

Not sure..don't think Houtman got his yet, maybe Dale, and maybe Hedstrom? Help me out fellas..who is still waiting?
Thanks Mickey, so was I the last one to get mine? Or is there someone out there still waiting?
Well that makes 11 of us waiting for 14 DLXs, 2 waiting for 14 EXs and 2 waiting on 14 STDs if I figure right

14 DELUXES - all red

1 Barkingshins
2 Ferret
3 Ride4now
4 SS22wheels
5 Dave
6 Hittheroad
7 Tbone 455
8 Damfino
9 Hedstrom
10 Gary
11 Houtman

14 EX

Itsme67 (Germany - black)
cb4kenco (UK)

14 STD

Newhemi (Ontario, Canada- blue)
Dale (Vancouver, Canada-blue)

Not sure..don't think Houtman got his yet, maybe Dale, and maybe Hedstrom? Help me out fellas..who is still waiting?

I've just realised why they don't bring the STD model to the UK.

Sexually transmitted infection - Wikipedia

:cool:
9d0aea6ea16fe161b99065ee34e4ce82.jpg

cuss, alcohol is the perfect medicine for regret. (And door opener to further bouts of crippling VD) :-/
 
Congrats Damfino, Perfect timing. Season hasn't quite started yet, weather wise...
The ferret_imp said:
Damfino_imp said:
The ferret_imp said:
That's excellent news damfino :thumbsup:

Looking forward to pics and ride report!
Thanks Mickey, so was I the last one to get mine? Or is there someone out there still waiting?
Thanks Mickey, so was I the last one to get mine? Or is there someone out there still waiting?
Well that makes 11 of us waiting for 14 DLXs, 2 waiting for 14 EXs and 2 waiting on 14 STDs if I figure right

14 DELUXES - all red

1 Barkingshins
2 Ferret
3 Ride4now
4 SS22wheels
5 Dave
6 Hittheroad
7 Tbone 455
8 Damfino
9 Hedstrom
10 Gary
11 Houtman

14 EX

Itsme67 (Germany - black)
cb4kenco (UK)

14 STD

Newhemi (Ontario, Canada- blue)
Dale (Vancouver, Canada-blue)

Not sure..don't think Houtman got his yet, maybe Dale, and maybe Hedstrom? Help me out fellas..who is still waiting?
Thanks Mickey, so was I the last one to get mine? Or is there someone out there still waiting?
Well that makes 11 of us waiting for 14 DLXs, 2 waiting for 14 EXs and 2 waiting on 14 STDs if I figure right

14 DELUXES - all red

1 Barkingshins
2 Ferret
3 Ride4now
4 SS22wheels
5 Dave
6 Hittheroad
7 Tbone 455
8 Damfino
9 Hedstrom
10 Gary
11 Houtman

14 EX

Itsme67 (Germany - black)
cb4kenco (UK)

14 STD

Newhemi (Ontario, Canada- blue)
Dale (Vancouver, Canada-blue)

Not sure..don't think Houtman got his yet, maybe Dale, and maybe Hedstrom? Help me out fellas..who is still waiting?
Ferret,
Count me in. Sorry for being late ( got it for 9 days)
CB1100 DLX, Vin#0158, Elmhurst, IL
 
What fantastic news, Damfino. But you didn't answer the IMPORTANT question: we're the little rubber lever end thingies there? What a coup if you get two such fantastic things at once. :)
 
I'm confused that list shows the guys who has their bikes not still waiting and my name not on list. Maybe I missed something hmmm! :). But I might be waiting again talked to my dealer today about another cb1100 deluxe. Not to sure yet what to do. Lol
Michael
 
Cormanus_imp said:
What fantastic news, Damfino. But you didn't answer the IMPORTANT question: we're the little rubber lever end thingies there? What a coup if you get two such fantastic things at once. :)
Yes Cormanus, they were there and to be installed by dealer during prep!! :thumbsup:
 
Ridem32_imp said:
I'm confused that list shows the guys who has their bikes not still waiting and my name not on list. Maybe I missed something hmmm! :). But I might be waiting again talked to my dealer today about another cb1100 deluxe. Not to sure yet what to do. Lol
Michael

Ridem..i went back and grabbed what I thought was the last list of those waiting. There may have been another list with your name on it but I got tired of searching. I'm not sure who all has gotten theirs and who is still waiting. ( memory isn't that good). Damfino wanted to know if he was the last one waiting, but I think there are some names on the list who still haven't received theirs. Can you remember?
 
Thought you were still waiting.

I think I remember reading Dales bike is in, but he is still out of country and hasn't picked it up.

And I'm not sure about Hedstrom.

I think the rest have been received.
 
CeeBeeMe_imp said:
Congrats Damfino, Perfect timing. Season hasn't quite started yet, weather wise...
The ferret_imp said:
Damfino_imp said:
The ferret_imp said:
That's excellent news damfino :thumbsup:

Looking forward to pics and ride report!
Thanks Mickey, so was I the last one to get mine? Or is there someone out there still waiting?
Thanks Mickey, so was I the last one to get mine? Or is there someone out there still waiting?
Well that makes 11 of us waiting for 14 DLXs, 2 waiting for 14 EXs and 2 waiting on 14 STDs if I figure right

14 DELUXES - all red

1 Barkingshins
2 Ferret
3 Ride4now
4 SS22wheels
5 Dave
6 Hittheroad
7 Tbone 455
8 Damfino
9 Hedstrom
10 Gary
11 Houtman

14 EX

Itsme67 (Germany - black)
cb4kenco (UK)

14 STD

Newhemi (Ontario, Canada- blue)
Dale (Vancouver, Canada-blue)

Not sure..don't think Houtman got his yet, maybe Dale, and maybe Hedstrom? Help me out fellas..who is still waiting?
Thanks Mickey, so was I the last one to get mine? Or is there someone out there still waiting?
Well that makes 11 of us waiting for 14 DLXs, 2 waiting for 14 EXs and 2 waiting on 14 STDs if I figure right

14 DELUXES - all red

1 Barkingshins
2 Ferret
3 Ride4now
4 SS22wheels
5 Dave
6 Hittheroad
7 Tbone 455
8 Damfino
9 Hedstrom
10 Gary
11 Houtman

14 EX

Itsme67 (Germany - black)
cb4kenco (UK)

14 STD

Newhemi (Ontario, Canada- blue)
Dale (Vancouver, Canada-blue)

Not sure..don't think Houtman got his yet, maybe Dale, and maybe Hedstrom? Help me out fellas..who is still waiting?
Ferret,
Count me in. Sorry for being late ( got it for 9 days)
CB1100 DLX, Vin#0158, Elmhurst, IL
Thanks Mickey, so was I the last one to get mine? Or is there someone out there still waiting?
Well that makes 11 of us waiting for 14 DLXs, 2 waiting for 14 EXs and 2 waiting on 14 STDs if I figure right

14 DELUXES - all red

1 Barkingshins
2 Ferret
3 Ride4now
4 SS22wheels
5 Dave
6 Hittheroad
7 Tbone 455
8 Damfino
9 Hedstrom
10 Gary
11 Houtman

14 EX

Itsme67 (Germany - black)
cb4kenco (UK)

14 STD

Newhemi (Ontario, Canada- blue)
Dale (Vancouver, Canada-blue)

Not sure..don't think Houtman got his yet, maybe Dale, and maybe Hedstrom? Help me out fellas..who is still waiting?
Ferret,
Count me in. Sorry for being late ( got it for 9 days)
CB1100 DLX, Vin#0158, Elmhurst, IL
Hey CeeBeeMe, I see you are in Elmhurst...I am in Warrenville! We should hook up for a ride one of these Saturdays when the weather gets better...

Any other local Chicago area riders around here? How about we set up a little meet & greet one of these days?
 
Yankees haveing a CB1100 meeting with out the good ole southern boys! Lol :) I think the closest to me is Memphis & Florida.
Michael
 
veech_imp said:
CeeBeeMe_imp said:
Congrats Damfino, Perfect timing. Season hasn't quite started yet, weather wise...
The ferret_imp said:
Damfino_imp said:
The ferret_imp said:
That's excellent news damfino :thumbsup:

Looking forward to pics and ride report!
Thanks Mickey, so was I the last one to get mine? Or is there someone out there still waiting?
Thanks Mickey, so was I the last one to get mine? Or is there someone out there still waiting?
Well that makes 11 of us waiting for 14 DLXs, 2 waiting for 14 EXs and 2 waiting on 14 STDs if I figure right

14 DELUXES - all red

1 Barkingshins
2 Ferret
3 Ride4now
4 SS22wheels
5 Dave
6 Hittheroad
7 Tbone 455
8 Damfino
9 Hedstrom
10 Gary
11 Houtman

14 EX

Itsme67 (Germany - black)
cb4kenco (UK)

14 STD

Newhemi (Ontario, Canada- blue)
Dale (Vancouver, Canada-blue)

Not sure..don't think Houtman got his yet, maybe Dale, and maybe Hedstrom? Help me out fellas..who is still waiting?
Thanks Mickey, so was I the last one to get mine? Or is there someone out there still waiting?
Well that makes 11 of us waiting for 14 DLXs, 2 waiting for 14 EXs and 2 waiting on 14 STDs if I figure right

14 DELUXES - all red

1 Barkingshins
2 Ferret
3 Ride4now
4 SS22wheels
5 Dave
6 Hittheroad
7 Tbone 455
8 Damfino
9 Hedstrom
10 Gary
11 Houtman

14 EX

Itsme67 (Germany - black)
cb4kenco (UK)

14 STD

Newhemi (Ontario, Canada- blue)
Dale (Vancouver, Canada-blue)

Not sure..don't think Houtman got his yet, maybe Dale, and maybe Hedstrom? Help me out fellas..who is still waiting?
Ferret,
Count me in. Sorry for being late ( got it for 9 days)
CB1100 DLX, Vin#0158, Elmhurst, IL
Thanks Mickey, so was I the last one to get mine? Or is there someone out there still waiting?
Well that makes 11 of us waiting for 14 DLXs, 2 waiting for 14 EXs and 2 waiting on 14 STDs if I figure right

14 DELUXES - all red

1 Barkingshins
2 Ferret
3 Ride4now
4 SS22wheels
5 Dave
6 Hittheroad
7 Tbone 455
8 Damfino
9 Hedstrom
10 Gary
11 Houtman

14 EX

Itsme67 (Germany - black)
cb4kenco (UK)

14 STD

Newhemi (Ontario, Canada- blue)
Dale (Vancouver, Canada-blue)

Not sure..don't think Houtman got his yet, maybe Dale, and maybe Hedstrom? Help me out fellas..who is still waiting?
Ferret,
Count me in. Sorry for being late ( got it for 9 days)
CB1100 DLX, Vin#0158, Elmhurst, IL
Hey CeeBeeMe, I see you are in Elmhurst...I am in Warrenville! We should hook up for a ride one of these Saturdays when the weather gets better...

Any other local Chicago area riders around here? How about we set up a little meet & greet one of these days?
Thanks Mickey, so was I the last one to get mine? Or is there someone out there still waiting?
Well that makes 11 of us waiting for 14 DLXs, 2 waiting for 14 EXs and 2 waiting on 14 STDs if I figure right

14 DELUXES - all red

1 Barkingshins
2 Ferret
3 Ride4now
4 SS22wheels
5 Dave
6 Hittheroad
7 Tbone 455
8 Damfino
9 Hedstrom
10 Gary
11 Houtman

14 EX

Itsme67 (Germany - black)
cb4kenco (UK)

14 STD

Newhemi (Ontario, Canada- blue)
Dale (Vancouver, Canada-blue)

Not sure..don't think Houtman got his yet, maybe Dale, and maybe Hedstrom? Help me out fellas..who is still waiting?
Ferret,
Count me in. Sorry for being late ( got it for 9 days)
CB1100 DLX, Vin#0158, Elmhurst, IL
Hey CeeBeeMe, I see you are in Elmhurst...I am in Warrenville! We should hook up for a ride one of these Saturdays when the weather gets better...

Any other local Chicago area riders around here? How about we set up a little meet & greet one of these days? Sounds good. Hopefully weather gets better (This week was gloomy in 40s and drizzle:().
I think emptySea is from Illinois.
I'll be out of the country end of May till middle of June.
Ridem32_imp said:
Yankees haveing a CB1100 meeting with out the good ole southern boys! Lol :) I think the closest to me is Memphis & Florida.
Michael
You guys are lucky. Nice riding weather down South..:)
 
Back
Top