Who's ordered / purchased the 2014 CB1100?

Did anyone else's tool kit have a flux capacitor?
 
ad69d56e208a9269f1d35497bd9c9980.jpg



3 rights make a left
Just a very rare 1970 emblem that's all. MR honda said I needed that only my bike has those :). Now what ? Lol
Michael


3 rights make a left
Jealous !!!! :)


3 rights make a left
Speachless !!! :)


3 rights make a left
Scratching your head!!! :)


3 rights make a left
 
Ridem32_imp said:
Ok I just took a left came to a fork in the road and now I'm lost! :)
Michael

In my youth, back when the earth was still cooling, and armed with a freshly printed drivers license, I would occasionally make three right turns to avoid a left turn at a particularly busy intersection.

And in the unlikely case that someone hasn't heard the whole joke, it goes: Two wrongs don't make a right; but three rights make a left.
 
Blackrock_imp said:
Picked up a 2014 Standard today from my dealer :banana:




Jim
This bike looks awesome in black in deed! I wish we have more choice of colors for the DLX like Purple!! Anyone here agrees with purple?


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
 
Great looking CB :) every day some one is getting there new bike ! The black sure looks good. Ride safe and brush your teeth you will bugs in them from grinning :)
Michael
 
Eatchickens CB almost looks purple. Nice.

By the way Jim, the Black ones come with a "spare muffler bearing" in the tool kit and instead of including a compass, Honda opted to include "relative bearing grease" to aid with the "muffler bearing" installation as well as possibly getting your a** home. Two birds kinda thing I guess.

Honda is always thinking ahead.
 
Just got back from my dealer had to pick up my 2014 service shop manual. They still had the black standard on the floor vin#600 it looks fine the motor has high gloss back on valve cover and a few other covers looks nice.
Michael
Blackrock: what is you vin #?
Michael
 
Ridem32_imp said:
Just got back from my dealer had to pick up my 2014 service shop manual. They still had the black standard on the floor vin#600 it looks fine the motor has high gloss back on valve cover and a few other covers looks nice.
Michael
Blackrock: what is you vin #?
Michael
#00259
 
Blackrock: that's a very low vin # for the black CB1100. I think the black bike looks fine. I'm hoping they still have it in a few months and mark the price down! I would lov to have it. My son has been riding my CB1100 some and he loves it I rode my 78 750 today and he rode the CB1100. We had a good time I had the old 750 up to 90 in 3rd gear it runs great! Hope your enjoying your bike :)
Michael
 
Ridem32_imp said:
Blackrock: that's a very low vin # for the black CB1100. I think the black bike looks fine. I'm hoping they still have it in a few months and mark the price down! I would lov to have it. My son has been riding my CB1100 some and he loves it I rode my 78 750 today and he rode the CB1100. We had a good time I had the old 750 up to 90 in 3rd gear it runs great! Hope your enjoying your bike :)
Michael
Michael, on the register the lowest VIN for a 2014 STD is 47 (in Canada) and 91 in the USA.
 
Yes I agree with lower vins but with thousands already made any bike under 500 is low and any bike under under 300 even better for a standard Just how I see it. You got to remember the standards are built and shipped to dealers like all other honda bikes the deluxe is only built as the dealer orders them. My dealer has had a black standard for several months vin # 600 and to me that's low. :)
Michael
 
Well damn, I was coming home after being away for a couple of weeks and decided to stop by the Honda dealer first, to see if my little rubber lever end thingies had come in. When I pulled into the lot, there sat a brand new CB1100 Deluxe in their lot. I walked in and the manager say's, "I just called your house, your bike is here". :clap: :clap: Signed all my paperwork and am now the owner of VIN #0241. No pics yet, they hadn't prepped it yet, and I was honestly too tired from my drive this morning to pick it up today. Tomorrow or Saturday though, look out!.... :thumbsup:
 
That's excellent news damfino :thumbsup:

Looking forward to pics and ride report!
 
Back
Top