kennyw
Road warrior
2013 CB1100 ABS and a 2017 CB1100 EX. Both great bikes but the 2017 is just a bit better mechanically. The 2013 looked a little better.
Sent from my SM-S908U1 using Tapatalk
Sent from my SM-S908U1 using Tapatalk
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Bazbro_imp said:In 1965, I bought my first new motorcycle - Yamaha's 250cc YDS3, in red...
![]()
Last year, I spotted the IDENTICAL 'bike - a Yamaha YDS3, in blue and also a 1965 model! I shipped it in from Colorado...
![]()
So, two 1965 Yamaha YDS3s, in the space of 56 years!
mtneers_imp said:‘69 Honda Mini-trail (age 12 and 45 - still own)
‘72 Suzuki TS 185
‘66 and ‘72 Trail 90
‘15 and ‘21 Goldwing![]()
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
GSX250 x2LongRanger_imp said:MTC's purchase of his second CB1100 piqued my curiosity. Have you owned the same model motorcycle on two different occasions?
I have, five times:
2 K75's
2 SV650's
2 F800ST's
2 V7 Classic's
2 CB750's (both SOHC but 8 model years apart)
Anyone else?
So what do you think of your fuel-injected 2022 vs the carbed 2008? I recently moved on from my '07 to a new DR650...and it needs some attitude adjustment (idle mixture screw).DrewNJ_imp said:For me it has been a 2008 KLR650 that I parted ways with in 2017, and recently a 2022 KLR650. The funny thing is the response from my wife when she saw the new one. "Oh look, your old bike found it's way home, how cute".
So what do you think of your fuel-injected 2022 vs the carbed 2008? I recently moved on from my '07 to a new DR650...and it needs some attitude adjustment (idle mixture screw).pdedse_imp said:So what do you think of your fuel-injected 2022 vs the carbed 2008? I recently moved on from my '07 to a new DR650...and it needs some attitude adjustment (idle mixture screw).DrewNJ_imp said:For me it has been a 2008 KLR650 that I parted ways with in 2017, and recently a 2022 KLR650. The funny thing is the response from my wife when she saw the new one. "Oh look, your old bike found it's way home, how cute".
Are there any other notable differences?
Just bought another DR350SeHondahawkrider_imp said:Cb500/550 3 total
Sr500 owned 3 - cheap in price and quality

Seems to a lot of Forum folks who really liked their mid-90s Honda Nighthawks.Charlie Bravo_imp said:Had a middle 90's Honda Nighhawk 750 that I really liked; black, with 4 into 2 exhausts. I modded the exhausts and it sounded sweet! An old lady came into my lane knocked me off it Totaled the bike. I found another, middle 90's, but the exhaust was 4 into 1, with a really loud aftermarket pipe. I re-wrapped it four times, and it was still too frickin' loud and I sold it.
That pretty blue on the EX's that never release in the US would be my first choice. That color with the sparkle like the red has is just mesmerizing. I also really like Alprider's yellow, which is odd because generally I don't care for yellow.Nachodaddy_imp said:PB, the white wasn't available in the US, but it is my second choice behind the red. I am not a fan of the all black, with everything blacked out, but Powerdubs has a really nice black CB.
I have never bought the same bike twice.
That pretty blue on the EX's that never release in the US would be my first choice. That color with the sparkle like the red has is just mesmerizing. I also really like Alprider's yellow, which is odd because generally I don't care for yellow.Whoops_imp said:That pretty blue on the EX's that never release in the US would be my first choice. That color with the sparkle like the red has is just mesmerizing. I also really like Alprider's yellow, which is odd because generally I don't care for yellow.Nachodaddy_imp said:PB, the white wasn't available in the US, but it is my second choice behind the red. I am not a fan of the all black, with everything blacked out, but Powerdubs has a really nice black CB.
I have never bought the same bike twice.
... but weirdly, alprider makes us almost all appreciate the yellow.Whoops_imp said:That pretty blue on the EX's that never release in the US would be my first choice. That color with the sparkle like the red has is just mesmerizing. I also really like Alprider's yellow, which is odd because generally I don't care for yellow.Nachodaddy_imp said:PB, the white wasn't available in the US, but it is my second choice behind the red. I am not a fan of the all black, with everything blacked out, but Powerdubs has a really nice black CB.
I have never bought the same bike twice.