Whoops
Been there
It's the dreary, pedestrian backdrops to his pictures I suspect. They lack the grandeur and colorful splendor normally associated with places such as downtown Detroit. Don't even get me started on his photographic compositional skills. Sheesh.GoldOxide_imp said:... but weirdly, alprider makes us almost all appreciate the yellow.Whoops_imp said:That pretty blue on the EX's that never release in the US would be my first choice. That color with the sparkle like the red has is just mesmerizing. I also really like Alprider's yellow, which is odd because generally I don't care for yellow.Nachodaddy_imp said:PB, the white wasn't available in the US, but it is my second choice behind the red. I am not a fan of the all black, with everything blacked out, but Powerdubs has a really nice black CB.
I have never bought the same bike twice.
The aforementioned post contains only sarcasm, in case it needs to be said.