The Cormanus Chronicles: January 2019

Thread starter
Rboe_imp said:
Come summer in Phoenix and my riding, save for early morning jaunts to coffee, grinds to a halt. It's like riding inside a hair dryer or heat gun set to melt. Cold weather riding is no fun either but I have heated gear and grips to help.

Your riding area does sound like what our West used to be in the 50's and 60's.
I rode in heat-gun-like conditions on Sunday. It was hideous. I couldn’t ride with the visor cracked as the air burned too much. It was warm today, but nothing like that.
 
Cormanus_imp said:
Rboe_imp said:
Come summer in Phoenix and my riding, save for early morning jaunts to coffee, grinds to a halt. It's like riding inside a hair dryer or heat gun set to melt. Cold weather riding is no fun either but I have heated gear and grips to help.

Your riding area does sound like what our West used to be in the 50's and 60's.
I rode in heat-gun-like conditions on Sunday. It was hideous. I couldn’t ride with the visor cracked as the air burned too much. It was warm today, but nothing like that.
I rode in heat-gun-like conditions on Sunday. It was hideous. I couldn’t ride with the visor cracked as the air burned too much. It was warm today, but nothing like that.
Use Mad Max goggles?
 
Back
Top