Flynbulldog_imp
Running like a top
Thread starter
if someone has access to a shop manual could you please post a list of torque specs.
Thanks!
Thanks!

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Flynbulldog_imp said:ferret any and all you have, but if it's too much how about a list of bolts associated with the most common things we do like oil changes, bar changes, and wheel and brake stuff.

Ferrets right, the specs are not copyrighted. The manual is. If anyone needs manual info just pm me.The ferret_imp said:We could tell someone a value if they ask, we just can't show copied pages from copyrighted materials.
Well Said!Guth_imp said:Mike,
I looked into things and removed the copyrighted material accordingly – sorry guys, but scans of the manual or other copyrighted material are off limits here.
As for your post, if you were really concerned about copyright infringement (which I do respect), a PM would have been a better choice as there is no guarantee that either ferret or myself will review every single thread here. So thanks for the warning, but next time I could definitely do without the attitude.
Guth
Tyke57nz Wrote:zachamo_imp said:Can someone tell me the motor mount torque specs? I am installing the SW Motech crash bars on a 2013.
Some time ago somebody already inquired about this torque, I am at work now and have no access to my service manual....perhaps other members?? or wait till pm, sorryspartanheed_imp said:Is there a list anywhere of all of the torque settings for the CB1100?
The numbers aren't copyrighted