Lord Popgun
Road warrior
Yeah, I was thinking that was awesome mileage—er, I mean kilometerage 

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.



PB, My understanding of the wear mark is that it is a "warning" that the tire will soon require replacement, however, my intent was only to confirm of how many more mileage I can put on it while I order new tires (500 miles or 1,500 miles?).peterbaron_imp said:When wear marks are aligned = your tire is no longer safe, sorry.
Mine is due for replacement soon, lasted 37K kms. Dunlop Road Smart 3, will go again for it, 110/80-18
PB, My understanding of the wear mark is that it is a "warning" that the tire will soon require replacement, however, my intent was only to confirm of how many more mileage I can put on it while I order new tires (500 miles or 1,500 miles?).Alain Lee_imp said:PB, My understanding of the wear mark is that it is a "warning" that the tire will soon require replacement, however, my intent was only to confirm of how many more mileage I can put on it while I order new tires (500 miles or 1,500 miles?).peterbaron_imp said:When wear marks are aligned = your tire is no longer safe, sorry.
Mine is due for replacement soon, lasted 37K kms. Dunlop Road Smart 3, will go again for it, 110/80-18
Thanks
Plus the fact that once they are worn to that point the rest wears very quickly.Houtman_imp said:It is very simple : replace tires when worn down , do not wait till worn out !
Just like my shoes, that's how I know they are properly broken in.GoldOxide_imp said:What wear mark? You mean the white fibrous thread stuff that starts coming through the rubber? I've seen that.

Looks to be a nice tirecj599_imp said:Just seen michelin released a new classic tire aimed at bikes like the cb1100 but they dont have the rear tire size for our bikes maybe if enough of us email them they will make them i did
https://www.michelinman.com/motorbike/tires/michelin-road-classic
Assistance