ride4now, Django and Aussieflyer have both run them, I think. I don’t think they last as long as the PR3s, but people like them. See Tire Life Report - Metzeler Z8 Interact
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
I have them since last season. I can't ride this season but I liked them alot last season. Didnt get as much opportunity to push them to their limits as much as the stocks but I trust them to do it when I can ride again.ride4now_imp said:Does anyone have experience with Metzeler Roadtec Z?
It seems to be the only tire available at my Honda dealer
in the stock size.
I was very happy with the Dunlop RdSmartIII, OEM/110 size in front...close to wear bar at 34K kms...waiting for Metz Z8 in OEM sizesHenrik_imp said:I am now on my second set of Z8s, and I really like them. The first set I replaced after 13'000 km, but they could have gone several 1'000s more. I got a puncture in the rear and decided to replace both front and rear as a result. Also, I don't like to run tires to their limit, and prefer to replace sooner rather than later.
The feeling of these in my opinion is way better than the original Dunlops that my bike came with. I much prefer the rounded shape which leads to smooth and easy tip in to corners. Grip has never been an issue either on dry or wet. They will hold in corners way past when everything else is scraping on the bike.
Granted, they have been around for a long time now, and the Bridgestone Battlax T31 and T30 evo are newer designs. I think that the Dunlop Roadsmart III come in our sizes as well, but I have not had a chance to try any of these. For me, the Metzelers are perfectly matched for the CB.
160/60 18 sirCormanus_imp said:Mr P, what size is the rear Spirit? 160/60 or 140/70?
Ferret, here it is:The ferret_imp said:How many miles do you have on your bike PB? You had to go thru the original tires before getting to the Roadsmarts and if you put 34K kms (21,000 miles) on the Roadsmarts, you have to be nearing 48,000 kms (30,000 miles) on your CB. Very good!

The Dunlop Trailmax Mission OEM tire for the NC750X wasn't really a good tire. So little lost, me think.jimgl3_imp said:I was always disappointed with Dunlop for abandoning the oem tire. now I find out they did the same thing on nc750x! that's right! Dunlop, you disgust me!