ss2wheels_imp
Been there
Hey JetA, you lucky dog, just curious what is the last part of your VIN #?
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
JetA, let us know if you're happy for it to go on our register. (See Announcement)ss2wheels_imp said:Hey JetA, you lucky dog, just curious what is the last part of your VIN #?
Niiiice...Congrats! And welcome to the forum :hello:JetA_imp said:New here and just came home on a brand new CB1100 Deluxe.
I did not preorder - just got lucky. One showed up and I got it. I love it. It sure rides nice!!!
Thanks, it is #0046ss2wheels_imp said:Hey JetA, you lucky dog, just curious what is the last part of your VIN #?
Thanks, it is #0046JetA_imp said:Thanks, it is #0046ss2wheels_imp said:Hey JetA, you lucky dog, just curious what is the last part of your VIN #?
Thanks, it is #0046ss2wheels_imp said:Thanks, it is #0046JetA_imp said:Thanks, it is #0046ss2wheels_imp said:Hey JetA, you lucky dog, just curious what is the last part of your VIN #?
thats cool, only 3 behind the one just bought in Florida...mine should be here in SC anytime now, cant wait:celebrate:
The thing I dont understand is that the dealers have no idea what is on the way to them, I think that is fishy...:dodgy:Headbanger02_imp said:I was at the clarksville indiana dealer saturday, didn't see one.....
The thing I dont understand is that the dealers have no idea what is on the way to them, I think that is fishy...:dodgy:ss2wheels_imp said:The thing I dont understand is that the dealers have no idea what is on the way to them, I think that is fishy...:dodgy:Headbanger02_imp said:I was at the clarksville indiana dealer saturday, didn't see one.....
The thing I dont understand is that the dealers have no idea what is on the way to them, I think that is fishy...:dodgy:ss2wheels_imp said:The thing I dont understand is that the dealers have no idea what is on the way to them, I think that is fishy...:dodgy:Headbanger02_imp said:I was at the clarksville indiana dealer saturday, didn't see one.....
Not yet, but hopefully this week.JetA_imp said:Anybody else got a 2014 Deluxe?
It is available in Europe with spoke wheels.Elipten_imp said:Well I was thinking of adding a Ducati Monster 1200S, but maybe I will buy one of these to join the 2013 but this one goes into storage for 10 years from now when the 2013 is used up. Oh why does it not have spokes, as that would seal the purchase! Or blue!
Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Hey mate, why the cardboard under it? That's the sort of thing I put under the Bonnie when it's in my brother-in-law's garage. He hates oil stainsJetA_imp said:Here is mine. Picked it up on Saturday.
Hope you guy's get them soon!
![]()
