Just discovered this listing for a cb1000 modified as cafe and was interested and just joined to ask this question.
I have a z900RS '22 already and for some reason I'm really loving the mods and interested in it.
I have done some research and yes the value is what anyone will pay for it but just wanted to get an opinion from CB11000 enthusiasts in here.
Worth keeping it along a z900rs or a different beast or splitting hairs between the two bikes?
is the asking price reasonable?
Thanks in advance
https://www.imotorsportsinc.com/def...=(Sort By)&d=D&sq=honda&fr=xPreOwnedInventory
I have a z900RS '22 already and for some reason I'm really loving the mods and interested in it.
I have done some research and yes the value is what anyone will pay for it but just wanted to get an opinion from CB11000 enthusiasts in here.
Worth keeping it along a z900rs or a different beast or splitting hairs between the two bikes?
is the asking price reasonable?
Thanks in advance
https://www.imotorsportsinc.com/def...=(Sort By)&d=D&sq=honda&fr=xPreOwnedInventory

(we are lucky that below the waist the CB is already sporty, with almost the exact same ergos as the Z900RS' sportier sibling, the Z900, the hip angles being exactly the same and only one degree difference between knee angles: