The 2014's are here?

ss2wheels_imp said:
Hey JetA, you lucky dog, just curious what is the last part of your VIN #?
JetA, let us know if you're happy for it to go on our register. (See Announcement)
 
JetA_imp said:
New here and just came home on a brand new CB1100 Deluxe :D.
I did not preorder - just got lucky. One showed up and I got it. I love it. It sure rides nice!!!
Niiiice...Congrats! And welcome to the forum :hello:
 
Bezzy's is #0043 I think. Those were built pretty much together.
 
ss2wheels_imp said:
JetA_imp said:
ss2wheels_imp said:
Hey JetA, you lucky dog, just curious what is the last part of your VIN #?
Thanks, it is #0046
Thanks, it is #0046
thats cool, only 3 behind the one just bought in Florida...mine should be here in SC anytime now, cant wait:celebrate:
Thanks, it is #0046
thats cool, only 3 behind the one just bought in Florida...mine should be here in SC anytime now, cant wait:celebrate:
Hope you get it soon!
I visited the dealer on Thursday. He didn't have it and had no idea when he would get one. I gave him my phone # - just in case. Got a call Friday evening that one just showed up. I rode it home Saturday morning...:beerchug:
 
Headbanger02_imp said:
I was at the clarksville indiana dealer saturday, didn't see one.....
The thing I dont understand is that the dealers have no idea what is on the way to them, I think that is fishy...:dodgy:
 
ss2wheels_imp said:
Headbanger02_imp said:
I was at the clarksville indiana dealer saturday, didn't see one.....
The thing I dont understand is that the dealers have no idea what is on the way to them, I think that is fishy...:dodgy:
The thing I dont understand is that the dealers have no idea what is on the way to them, I think that is fishy...:dodgy:
A dealer in Fort Lauderdale said he was not sure if honda was going to ship them before may...blabla...he wanted to sell me the 13 he had in stock...fishy...bought the 14' DLX that showed up next day at Riva...
 
ss2wheels_imp said:
Headbanger02_imp said:
I was at the clarksville indiana dealer saturday, didn't see one.....
The thing I dont understand is that the dealers have no idea what is on the way to them, I think that is fishy...:dodgy:
The thing I dont understand is that the dealers have no idea what is on the way to them, I think that is fishy...:dodgy:
My dealer gave me an April 18 delivery date but always follows up with a comment like "Sometimes they just show up here on the truck."
Really? Is that anyway to run an airline?
 
Here is mine. Picked it up on Saturday.
Hope you guy's get them soon!

8c7a8530ce89c59e12b8385e21691632.jpg
 
Well I was thinking of adding a Ducati Monster 1200S, but maybe I will buy one of these to join the 2013 but this one goes into storage for 10 years from now when the 2013 is used up. Oh why does it not have spokes, as that would seal the purchase! Or blue!


Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
 
Elipten_imp said:
Well I was thinking of adding a Ducati Monster 1200S, but maybe I will buy one of these to join the 2013 but this one goes into storage for 10 years from now when the 2013 is used up. Oh why does it not have spokes, as that would seal the purchase! Or blue!


Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
It is available in Europe with spoke wheels.
Not sure why we don't get them.
 
JetA_imp said:
Here is mine. Picked it up on Saturday.
Hope you guy's get them soon!

8c7a8530ce89c59e12b8385e21691632.jpg
Hey mate, why the cardboard under it? That's the sort of thing I put under the Bonnie when it's in my brother-in-law's garage. He hates oil stains :)

Cheers and congratulations on a great buy.
Its a dream in Red.
 
I'm guessing it's to keep from scratching his sealed/painted garage floor. Had to do the same when I visited my parents recently.

That's a beautiful machine, JetA...congrats. Given your screen name (and the R/C Cub in the garage), am I correct in assuming that you fly a turbine of one type or another?
 
Back
Top