Or rather running with my Chic Design “Guyra” gauntlets. Available from Takashi: ChicDesign:Hand-guards,2014-2016 CB1100/DLX/EX | Samurider.com
With winter approaching I thought I would raise the topic of cold weather protection.
I had a chance to ride in 48 degree weather the other day (mild by winter standards). First I spent 5 minutes mounting a pair of Chic Design gauntlets to the mirror stems. While not a substitute for heated grips in cold weather, these gauntlets do a pretty good job of keeping the wind off your hands and don’t detract from the look of the bike.
Today was rainy and I decided to see how they would do. Hands stayed dry with an occasional drop hitting the top back of the hand.
Mandatory pictures:
Anyone using gauntlets this Fall? Headed grips and gauntlets?
With winter approaching I thought I would raise the topic of cold weather protection.
I had a chance to ride in 48 degree weather the other day (mild by winter standards). First I spent 5 minutes mounting a pair of Chic Design gauntlets to the mirror stems. While not a substitute for heated grips in cold weather, these gauntlets do a pretty good job of keeping the wind off your hands and don’t detract from the look of the bike.
Today was rainy and I decided to see how they would do. Hands stayed dry with an occasional drop hitting the top back of the hand.
Mandatory pictures:
Anyone using gauntlets this Fall? Headed grips and gauntlets?