Papa Weeley_imp
Road warrior
Just ordered mine!
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Jonz_imp said:Hi- I found that 1/4" wire nuts (may not be the correct name-at work we use "Crosby" brand so for 30 years I've called one a crosby) fit on the bungee studs/ bolts. Not the look most folks like, though I do. I've posted a pic of my version of rack & back rest over on the "back rest" thread, I'll put it here also.
What I'm thinking about doing soon is a tail light move so I can fit saddle bags and passenger at the same time. Haven't figured that out yet. This was before paint and with temp paper plate on.
Teamwalker_imp said:Ordered! Can't wait to get it.


You hear that guys?! You tell 'em Elipten. Because surely your message was intended for someone with talent.Elipten_imp said:Design it, make it, manufacture it, and sell it. There will be buyers.
Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Mentally,metallyguitarded_imp said:Thanks guys. If I can find a tail light assembly that is about half the size of the stock one, I'll be a happy camper. Time to search the forum to see what others have come up with.

Mentally,metallyguitarded_imp said:That looks great Chip! If I remember correctly, you had to drill new holes in the fender. Is that right? You didn't happen to do one of your famous how-to tutorials for this, did you?
Not a direct replacement. They were more difficult than the taillight.redbirds_imp said:Are the turn signals a direct replacement or is some modification needed?