Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
That's part of the initiation to join "our" club here2-Wheeler_imp said:Thank you Ferret. Great minds think alike. Mr. T has just shipped my matching bucket and chrome instrument cups as well. And, thanks for the past post on installing gaiters. I put my on last weekend. Your photos and instructions gave me the confidence to do it. And a big thanks to all that have posted their accounts for installing RLETs. If it had not been for you guys, I would have given up on the installation after the 50th attempt – but finally got ‘em on.
Now ferret will email you the video of the secret hand shake...:angel:Lord Popgun_imp said:That's part of the initiation to join "our" club here2-Wheeler_imp said:Thank you Ferret. Great minds think alike. Mr. T has just shipped my matching bucket and chrome instrument cups as well. And, thanks for the past post on installing gaiters. I put my on last weekend. Your photos and instructions gave me the confidence to do it. And a big thanks to all that have posted their accounts for installing RLETs. If it had not been for you guys, I would have given up on the installation after the 50th attempt – but finally got ‘em on.Now ferret will email you the video of the secret hand shake...:angel:
Congrats at last, looks great.Thanks. I think they should have come that way too. At least the spoke wheeled EX's should come that way, with gaiters and rlets too.Ack-CB11_imp said:WOW, I didn't it would happen!Congrats at last, looks great.
I think the DLX should have had those tasteful items from the factory.

Ahhhhhhhhpowerdogg11_imp said:Symmetry!

