the Ferret
Road warrior
Thread starter
well first official ride of 2017 was a short one. Weather forecast was good. 33 degrees to start going to 48. My wife asked if she could go this afternoon, so I figured my first ride would be a solo on the CB...starting 2017 as I ended 2016

However once I got up on the hill at the top of my drive it started getting foggy
[url=http://smg.photobucket.com/user/theferret111/media/Jan%201%202017%20005_zpsteifrlow.jpg.html]
then real foggy
[url=http://smg.photobucket.com/user/theferret111/media/Jan%201%202017%20006_zpstc3i0yed.jpg.html]
by the time I got out to the main road I could barely see..fog drops had covered my faceshield, so I raised, it, then they covered my glasses so I lowered them. Could barely see cars coming
[url=http://smg.photobucket.com/user/theferret111/media/Jan%201%202017%20008_zpsvurlr4ci.jpg.html]
I decided this was nuts lol, and turned around and went back home. First official ride covered a whole 5 miles.
Going to wait for it to burn off and head back out later.

However once I got up on the hill at the top of my drive it started getting foggy
[url=http://smg.photobucket.com/user/theferret111/media/Jan%201%202017%20005_zpsteifrlow.jpg.html]

then real foggy
[url=http://smg.photobucket.com/user/theferret111/media/Jan%201%202017%20006_zpstc3i0yed.jpg.html]

by the time I got out to the main road I could barely see..fog drops had covered my faceshield, so I raised, it, then they covered my glasses so I lowered them. Could barely see cars coming
[url=http://smg.photobucket.com/user/theferret111/media/Jan%201%202017%20008_zpsvurlr4ci.jpg.html]

I decided this was nuts lol, and turned around and went back home. First official ride covered a whole 5 miles.
Going to wait for it to burn off and head back out later.
(to my mother-in law's house)









