Gauging interest: An Official CB1100 Forum Calendar

Oh well. Aktually I was allways a Kennie Roburts fan :D

But Freddie did make that cool CB1100 commercial.
 
misterprofessionality_imp said:
Where exactly would one go to get a Freddie Spencer autograph, just out of curiosity?
Freddie is often in England at motor cycle shows or "vintage " bike races , still very popular in the UK as are many American ex racers ( Randy Mamola and Kevin Schwantz )
 
Houtman_imp said:
As Elvis is in the building next door I will ask him to sign my second calendar !
The t-shirt I regret not buying said “Elvis is dead! Get over it.”
 
Thread starter
Bonus! I just got done stuffing envelopes and it looks like they sent me one extra calendar for free? I count 51 in total here, but I only had 50 printed.

Anyway, if j3gq wants one he's got first dibs since he asked. Otherwise it will be up for sale.
8d584b27ac26de2c48dce836e4cec4d8.jpg


Thats a lot of envelope stuffing
 
Many thanks again for doing this, misterprofessionality.
 
Mine is going to be a Christmas present for my wife. I know she will be delighted.
Thanks, Adam, for taking on this project.

P.S. I'm only joking about the Christmas present!

Simon
 
misterprofessionality_imp said:
Bonus! I just got done stuffing envelopes and it looks like they sent me one extra calendar for free? I count 51 in total here, but I only had 50 printed.

Anyway, if j3gq wants one he's got first dibs since he asked. Otherwise it will be up for sale.
8d584b27ac26de2c48dce836e4cec4d8.jpg


Thats a lot of envelope stuffing
---------------------------------------------------
Thank you Mr P. Ya done good.
 
Probably not, but I am contemplating how much my signed original serial number one will fetch on E-bay a year from now. It's not too early to start the bidding!
 
The A-man_imp said:
Probably not, but I am contemplating how much my signed original serial number one will fetch on E-bay a year from now. It's not too early to start the bidding!
lol

Hey, here is some sort of baseline from 1985 ...

 
The A-man_imp said:
Probably not, but I am contemplating how much my signed original serial number one will fetch on E-bay a year from now. It's not too early to start the bidding!
Your Calendar will be worth a lot of money as it will be signed by Famous Amos !
 
Back
Top