Sparky80_imp
Running like a top
At least you spelled "fast" right.... :huh: Freddie SpencerLord Popgun_imp said:I want mine signed by Fast Freddy Spenser!
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
At least you spelled "fast" right.... :huh: Freddie SpencerLord Popgun_imp said:I want mine signed by Fast Freddy Spenser!

Freddie is often in England at motor cycle shows or "vintage " bike races , still very popular in the UK as are many American ex racers ( Randy Mamola and Kevin Schwantz )misterprofessionality_imp said:Where exactly would one go to get a Freddie Spencer autograph, just out of curiosity?
The t-shirt I regret not buying said “Elvis is dead! Get over it.”Houtman_imp said:As Elvis is in the building next door I will ask him to sign my second calendar !
---------------------------------------------------misterprofessionality_imp said:Bonus! I just got done stuffing envelopes and it looks like they sent me one extra calendar for free? I count 51 in total here, but I only had 50 printed.
Anyway, if j3gq wants one he's got first dibs since he asked. Otherwise it will be up for sale.
![]()
Thats a lot of envelope stuffing
Who got Serial Number One?mtneers_imp said:Great job! “Limited Edition”.![]()
![]()
Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Spreadsheet worthy?The A-man_imp said:Wow! I'm honored!
Your Calendar will be worth a lot of money as it will be signed by Famous Amos !The A-man_imp said:Probably not, but I am contemplating how much my signed original serial number one will fetch on E-bay a year from now. It's not too early to start the bidding!