misterprofessionality
Road warrior
Thread starter
Check your inbox messages Pdedse...I still need your particulars .
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Zelle should work. I can set it up through my bank. It just takes time I think. Theres some kind of approval period.EmptySea_imp said:Will we be able to use Zelle to pay for the calendars? I'm probably ordering 2 of them and Zelle would be easiest...for Cheryl (I can manage to successfully use PayPal about 4 out of 10 times, so she doesn't let me loose with money transferring apps)

You can thank Elon Musk for that. Not bad for the ol' 315 x billionaire.Lord Popgun_imp said:Dang MTC. Even I can do Paypal and have only ever used it twice. Once just he other day to Gman. And its been YEARS since I did it. They made it so easy I can do it.![]()
Zelle should work. I can set it up through my bank. It just takes time I think. Theres some kind of approval period.misterprofessionality_imp said:Zelle should work. I can set it up through my bank. It just takes time I think. Theres some kind of approval period.EmptySea_imp said:Will we be able to use Zelle to pay for the calendars? I'm probably ordering 2 of them and Zelle would be easiest...for Cheryl (I can manage to successfully use PayPal about 4 out of 10 times, so she doesn't let me loose with money transferring apps)