Gauging interest: An Official CB1100 Forum Calendar

Thread starter
Now that one is too late, lol. I'll note it for 2023 though.

The snowy pic on the back page was cropped to try and center the instrument cluster. the stoplight was a good element but when i tried to include it the whole thing went off center and it was bothering me. this was happening because the image had to be perfectly square. believe me, i fiddled with that one for a while because i really wanted to work it on someway.

It's been submitted! the print shop has to do its proofing process now. they'll likely tell me that all my bleeds are off and make me re-crop half the images before production, but we're underway all the same.
 
Thread starter
Just got an email update from the print shop: they estimate Friday the 19th of November is when the job will arrive into my hands. With luck, that means I'll be able to make a massive post office trip on Saturday 11/20 and get it all sent off. Thanks everybody for helping me stay on schedule!
 
Was there a pic posted in Mr. P’s post (#84)? I’m not seeing one.
 
Thanks Mr. P! Calendar is NICE!
 
misterprofessionality_imp said:
After all pre-orders were logged I had 6 spares. I now have none! The last one was actually claimed just today.
I ordered an extra one, just for this scenario.... new price... $1100
 
Don’t buy Pd’s extra. Its a ripoff. I’ll let mine go for $950!! :D
 
Thread starter
Perhaps I should have ordered more. :blush: well this was a first try. Next year I'm hoping it'll be a much bigger undertaking.

Its already bigger than I ever expected. I've been stuffing envelopes all night!
 
I have bought two calendars and in 50 years time they will be worth a fortune so you better buy my second one now for only $ 850 ! (free shipping !!! )
 
There is a trend happening here: The secondary market prices are falling! :D

The supply is not constrained enough.

Maybe a few calendars need an autograph? Does Jay Leno own a CB1100? :huh:
 
I want mine signed by Fast Freddy Spenser!
 
Back
Top