Gone in 60
Road warrior
Well, Mrs. G did send me out to buy a turkey for next week...
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
..buy cheaper chicken and put it in a turkey's bagGone in 60_imp said:Well, Mrs. G did send me out to buy a turkey for next week...

..buy cheaper chicken and put it in a turkey's bagpeterbaron_imp said:..buy cheaper chicken and put it in a turkey's bagGone in 60_imp said:Well, Mrs. G did send me out to buy a turkey for next week...![]()
Mmmm, Gone. Asteroids vs motorcycle. You don't make things easy, do ya?Gone in 60_imp said:..buy cheaper chicken and put it in a turkey's bagpeterbaron_imp said:..buy cheaper chicken and put it in a turkey's bagGone in 60_imp said:Well, Mrs. G did send me out to buy a turkey for next week...![]()
![]()
No sir! This is my big year! I'm doing the turkey... got a really neat rub, have it all planned out.
And I bought this really boss nostalgia Atari video game console at Costco last night and was up till 1:00 am playing Asteroids.
But yeah, all other monies go to motorcycles and motorcycle stuff.

Well this is no longer true and now all I get is the script version in Edge, chrome on my pc and chrome on my tablet.The ferret_imp said:I've had no issues on my PC (Google Chrome) I-pad (Safari) or Samsung Galaxy Tablet
Mine is still perfectly OK since I did it as per ^above^, easy peasykennyw_imp said:I have a fix for Chrome:
Click on the secure icon next to the web address bar
Click on "Site Settings"
Scroll down to "insecure content" and change to "allow"
Well this is no longer true and now all I get is the script version in Edge, chrome on my pc and chrome on my tablet.The ferret_imp said:Well this is no longer true and now all I get is the script version in Edge, chrome on my pc and chrome on my tablet.The ferret_imp said:I've had no issues on my PC (Google Chrome) I-pad (Safari) or Samsung Galaxy Tablet
What a nightmare.
Yea phone is fine, chrome and edge both have script only for me too. Wish I knew how to fix this for everyone, it is truly annoying.Gone in 60_imp said:The website looked normal for me for a few weeks, now is just the script version again on Chrome and Edge. Looks fine on my phone, however.