GoldOxide_imp
Road warrior
... understood Rboe: Avoid Safari.
I tell all my Apple user friends that and they thank me after they switched.
I tell all my Apple user friends that and they thank me after they switched.
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
:rofl:Gone in 60_imp said:Hello? Is this thing on?
Haven't been able to get on the site all day.
Got bored and tried doing some actual work for once.
lol - oh my gawd (too funny). :rofl:Gone in 60_imp said:Been raining, so no riding, just staring at the internal server error screen.
And out in the shop, building a trade show display… or whatever.
... weird, ya.Gone in 60_imp said:Ok, so now if I'm on the site on Chrome, I am logged out. I can enter my user and password, but hitting the login button just takes me back to the screen with me logged out.
On Firefox right now, and it seems to be working so far. Weird!
, so your comp is fixed, good!
That's OK, it will bounce back in a while to better number$...just refrain from shopping non motorcycle itemsGone in 60_imp said:No, but my bank accounts are all at zero now, so...
