Forum Website Issues

I have a fix for Chrome:

Click on the secure icon next to the web address bar
Click on "Site Settings"
Scroll down to "insecure content" and change to "allow"
 
Today the site was down for quite awhile. I contacted Guth and as you can see it's back up and running now. Bill thinks it was a server issue.
 
Well its gone down on me a couple of time since, one with a ssrver error message. Who knows?
 
Hello? Is this thing on?
Haven't been able to get on the site all day.

Got bored and tried doing some actual work for once.
 
Gone in 60_imp said:
Hello? Is this thing on?
Haven't been able to get on the site all day.

Got bored and tried doing some actual work for once.
:rofl:

Now, why would you get bored of this?



I reckon instead of actual work, you'd might consider selecting a bike and riding?

I almost totally crushed the chip big in the top box today scooping up some shopping on the way back home.
 
Been raining, so no riding, just staring at the internal server error screen.

And out in the shop, building a trade show display… or whatever.
 
Ok, so now if I'm on the site on Chrome, I am logged out. I can enter my user and password, but hitting the login button just takes me back to the screen with me logged out.

On Firefox right now, and it seems to be working so far. Weird!
 
Gone in 60_imp said:
Ok, so now if I'm on the site on Chrome, I am logged out. I can enter my user and password, but hitting the login button just takes me back to the screen with me logged out.

On Firefox right now, and it seems to be working so far. Weird!
... weird, ya.

I am still using Chrome here as I enter this blurb. Firefox works for me too.
 
Did you do anything to get the site to work on Chrome, Peter, or did it just start working again?
I'm getting a "Not Secure" warning, and it will let me look at the site but I can't log on.
Wait, I did some kind of hoobajoob with the settings for this website, and now I'm in.
Hopefully I didn't open a floodgate of AI Bots.
 
It did not fix by itself.

I fixed everything an all 3 home Apples plus one at work, but every time I cleared browsing data (history) it went back to mickey-mouse again, so had to fix it again and stop clearing history.

Then, one member provided even better way to fix it, ad I like it better than mine, so now it works properly and permanently even after clearing browsing data (history).
Do you need step by step tutorial??
:beerchug:
 
No, I cleared the browsing data, and it was still wonky. Just on my non-Mac laptop.

I just clicked "Let this site do anything it wants to my computer" and it's been fine since.
 
Gone in 60_imp said:
No, but my bank accounts are all at zero now, so...
That's OK, it will bounce back in a while to better number$...just refrain from shopping non motorcycle items :P
 
Back
Top