Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Rocky, follow the instructions in this thread, http://cb1100forum.com/forum/showthread.php?tid=14940&pid=341537#pid341537 and see if it solves the problem.Rocky_imp said:I hope this new format isn't the forever future of this forum.
If it is, I think I'll drop out.
Rocky, follow the instructions in this thread, http://cb1100forum.com/forum/showthread.php?tid=14940&pid=341537#pid341537 and see if it solves the problem.Cormanus_imp said:Rocky, follow the instructions in this thread, http://cb1100forum.com/forum/showthread.php?tid=14940&pid=341537#pid341537 and see if it solves the problem.Rocky_imp said:I hope this new format isn't the forever future of this forum.
If it is, I think I'll drop out.
i changed the site settings but still seein some weird character's some times but i can see the forum easy at leastCormanus_imp said:Are you have problems, 1973cb750? Many of us have fixed the issue.
Thanks, but no luck. I'll just go along with it as it is.Cormanus_imp said:1973cb750, the problem lies in the version of MyBB, the software running the forum. It needs updating. Only the forum owner can fix it and he has other distractions in his life at the moment.
Rocky, I don’t use Edge, but see if this article helps, Enable or Disable Automatic HTTPS for URLs in Microsoft Edge
FireFox is no help to you either, Rocky?Rocky_imp said:Thanks, but no luck. I'll just go along with it as it is.Cormanus_imp said:1973cb750, the problem lies in the version of MyBB, the software running the forum. It needs updating. Only the forum owner can fix it and he has other distractions in his life at the moment.
Rocky, I don’t use Edge, but see if this article helps, Enable or Disable Automatic HTTPS for URLs in Microsoft Edge