forum format

Haven't been in much lately.. what new format?

2014 CB1100, 1981 KZ440 LTD, 1993 Yamaha XJ600 Seca, 1994 Yamaha XJ600 Seca
 
I use the "Tapatalk" app to access the forum on my phone and everything looks the same to me also

2014 CB1100, 1981 KZ440 LTD, 1993 Yamaha XJ600 Seca, 1994 Yamaha XJ600 Seca
 
Forum members will have to continue to adapt to the CB1100 website security certificate non-compliance. That is the way it is for now. Hopefully the site won't be brought down by bad actors.
 
Fought with this all evening as my pc and tablet decided to only show script.

Doing a remote tomorrow with my iI T son in law and see if we can get it figured out. He said it has to to with security and HTTPS stuff
 
In think we, including myself, already went through this and remedies were provided by few easy steps by few different members, no?

>>>>>kennyw Wrote:<<<<<
I have a fix for Chrome:

Click on the secure icon next to the web address bar
Click on "Site Settings"
Scroll down to "insecure content" and change to "allow"
 
Thread starter
Cormanus_imp said:
Rocky_imp said:
I hope this new format isn't the forever future of this forum.
If it is, I think I'll drop out.
Rocky, follow the instructions in this thread, http://cb1100forum.com/forum/showthread.php?tid=14940&pid=341537#pid341537 and see if it solves the problem.
Rocky, follow the instructions in this thread, http://cb1100forum.com/forum/showthread.php?tid=14940&pid=341537#pid341537 and see if it solves the problem.
I did that but the URL:chrome://net-internals/#hsts I was instructed to enter no longer exists.
I'm using Edge and not Chrome.
 
Are you have problems, 1973cb750? Many of us have fixed the issue.
 
Rocky_imp said:
Cormanus_imp said:
1973cb750, the problem lies in the version of MyBB, the software running the forum. It needs updating. Only the forum owner can fix it and he has other distractions in his life at the moment.
Rocky, I don’t use Edge, but see if this article helps, Enable or Disable Automatic HTTPS for URLs in Microsoft Edge
Thanks, but no luck. I'll just go along with it as it is.
FireFox is no help to you either, Rocky?
 
Back
Top