Find the new farkles

Ridem32_imp

Road warrior
Thread starter
af868f7cc42259cd14a133fa84734a44.jpg

19f100ed02dd7cc1ad89f2e6748c2db3.jpg

21eb65c5fe474a5c6d740519d194af78.jpg

8e3f5cb7ffe5dba9fdfe245478a38752.jpg
 
Farkles? What farkles? :)

Loving the Honda wing on the air box covers. Current OEM part?

And the badge on the side cover looks like it was made for the Deluxe.

Nice going!!!!
 
Ridem - you're breaking new ground on the forum. ECU reflash and great new farkles. Nice going!

Did you purchase the large Honda wing on Ebay or via a parts supplier? And if the later, do you have a part number?

I've tried ordering emblems, mainly sight unseen from parts suppliers. My latest was a nice silver 3D "HONDA" emblem. Only problem was that is was curved in 2 dimensions. :-/

Keep up the good work and let us know how the ECU reflash works out on the road.
 
Thread starter
Partsfish.com
935682a62c339ecd71ff779ecea4cf08.jpg

42d2f7b08f3a08bed3de565a66f4f1b5.jpg

You could buy from honda dealer but I don't know how much they cost from dealer. The 13 & 14 are the same tank emblem
 
Hey mikey, are those hairline cracks I am seeing in your taiwagaiters? now thats funny right there, I dont care who you are....LOL....
 
Thread starter
SS. It might be! If so I will sell them to you at a bargain deal of $50 with free shipping and buy me the high dollar kaw JAPAN gaiters lol. Do you need my paypal account to send the money to? Lol :)
 
Mike, you better be careful with all those wings and that ecu mod that CB might just become airborn when you twist tne throttle hard!
My other ride

Sent from my SGH-T959 using Tapatalk 2
 
Well I'll be farkled.
 
Back
Top