TooManyBikes_imp
First service completed
Thread starter
Just got my 2013 CB1100 and Utah winter has me thinking of farkles while I await spring.
From my 1970's CB750 experiences, I know I will want a luggage rack and engine guards. Have various generic throttle accessories I hope will compensate for lack of OEM cruise control. Thanks for the good discussion here on LED lights.
Any other common farkles I might prioritize in my planning?
QUICK - Please send me many ideas so I can respond and get past the new member 25 message barrier and start posting WTB for these farkles.
From my 1970's CB750 experiences, I know I will want a luggage rack and engine guards. Have various generic throttle accessories I hope will compensate for lack of OEM cruise control. Thanks for the good discussion here on LED lights.
Any other common farkles I might prioritize in my planning?
QUICK - Please send me many ideas so I can respond and get past the new member 25 message barrier and start posting WTB for these farkles.
