Average CB1100 Rider Age

63 this December. Took a ride across the valley into the foothills west of Willows this afternoon, felt more like 36. This bike is a REAL hoot!

Ben
 
WK57ABF_imp said:
77 here - looks like I'm only 1.04% of CB1100 riders - bike warm and cosy now until March - John in the UK.
Good for you oldster :thumbsup: :thumbsup:
I'll be 79 on a few weeks and enjoying good strength and health.
My CB is inside for the winter where it's warm and cozy too until next April - late March if we're lucky.
Looking forward to many more years in the saddle and I hope you are the same.
 
Rocky_imp said:
WK57ABF_imp said:
77 here - looks like I'm only 1.04% of CB1100 riders - bike warm and cosy now until March - John in the UK.
Good for you oldster :thumbsup: :thumbsup:
I'll be 79 on a few weeks and enjoying good strength and health.
My CB is inside for the winter where it's warm and cozy too until next April - late March if we're lucky.
Looking forward to many more years in the saddle and I hope you are the same.
Hi Rocky and thank you - we are extremely lucky that we can still indulge our passion - just the wind chill gets to me now - stay safe - John in the UK.
 
I hope when I get to that age, and it is quickly approaching (in the 7.81% category now), that I am still able to ride. Family history says I won't even be above ground when I get to Rocky's age. John's age is about as old as we get, but I am going to ride every mile I can until I can ride no longer.

Said it before, guys your age that still are riding are my heroes, and I wanna grow up to be just like you.
 
Ferret, less cobbler, burgers, Mac and cheese. More exercise And vegetables . I need to do the same. LOL.


Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
 
The ferret_imp said:
I hope when I get to that age, and it is quickly approaching (in the 7.81% category now), that I am still able to ride. Family history says I won't even be above ground when I get to Rocky's age. John's age is about as old as we get, but I am going to ride every mile I can until I can ride no longer.

Said it before, guys your age that still are riding are my heroes, and I wanna grow up to be just like you.
Thanks ferret :thumbsup:
Since this thread started I'm now well into my 80th year and never felt better.
But of course I only think pure thoughts, do pure deeds, love my fellow man (and woman), and always follow the Golden Rule.
Did I tell you about this bridge across the Hudson River that I have for sale :P
 
i'll be 65 in sept and I bought the cb 1100 because of the retro styling. I still have the cb 750 that I bought new in 1972. both are great bikes.
 
Back
Top