sharkey_imp
First service completed
I am 47 but I look about 10yrs younger.
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Good for you oldsterWK57ABF_imp said:77 here - looks like I'm only 1.04% of CB1100 riders - bike warm and cosy now until March - John in the UK.

Hi Rocky and thank you - we are extremely lucky that we can still indulge our passion - just the wind chill gets to me now - stay safe - John in the UK.Rocky_imp said:Good for you oldsterWK57ABF_imp said:77 here - looks like I'm only 1.04% of CB1100 riders - bike warm and cosy now until March - John in the UK.![]()
I'll be 79 on a few weeks and enjoying good strength and health.
My CB is inside for the winter where it's warm and cozy too until next April - late March if we're lucky.
Looking forward to many more years in the saddle and I hope you are the same.
Thanks ferretThe ferret_imp said:I hope when I get to that age, and it is quickly approaching (in the 7.81% category now), that I am still able to ride. Family history says I won't even be above ground when I get to Rocky's age. John's age is about as old as we get, but I am going to ride every mile I can until I can ride no longer.
Said it before, guys your age that still are riding are my heroes, and I wanna grow up to be just like you.

