peterbaron
Road warrior
Thread starter
Speak up/comment about this one, please.
Thanks.
Thanks.
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.


:rofl:, John, I am not nice guy at all: have NO RLETs, do not like ugly women and HD..Houtman_imp said:Peter : you should buy this beautiful bike : you deserve it for being such a nice guy.
:rofl:, John, I am not nice guy at all: have NO RLETs, do not like ugly women and HD..peterbaron_imp said::rofl:, John, I am not nice guy at all: have NO RLETs, do not like ugly women and HD..Houtman_imp said:Peter : you should buy this beautiful bike : you deserve it for being such a nice guy.
....anyhow, working on this blue issue
:rofl:, John, I am not nice guy at all: have NO RLETs, do not like ugly women and HD..Houtman_imp said::rofl:, John, I am not nice guy at all: have NO RLETs, do not like ugly women and HD..peterbaron_imp said::rofl:, John, I am not nice guy at all: have NO RLETs, do not like ugly women and HD..Houtman_imp said:Peter : you should buy this beautiful bike : you deserve it for being such a nice guy.
....anyhow, working on this blue issue
....anyhow, working on this blue issue Peter :all the three things you mentioned I feel the same about, we must both be nice !
:banana:GO, sorry but at this moment, I decline to answer.GoldOxide_imp said:Tricky guy Mr. PB. (RE: 2020)
- - -
What does such a GoldWing go for?

I know, but it's a project I want but don't need. I already have several of those. But the sound those stock early flat fours made still reminds me of the first time I ever heard one......I've still got it bookmarked.GoldOxide_imp said:Gee, still does seem almost like a hobbyist wet dream. The perceived work is surmountable.









