BMW Cruiser

Cormanus

Administrator
Staff member
Thread starter
I know Django has one of these, and I'm sure another member had (or has) one. I got up close and personal with this one over the recent weekend and it made me realise what a beast it is. The engine and the pipes are huge.

[attachment=1711]
 

Attachments

  • IMG_9942.webp
    IMG_9942.webp
    216.3 KB · Views: 82
I sat on one of these at a bike shop. I like the look of them a lot and I really like that the driveshaft and ujoints are "exposed"
 
Coincidence- was waiting for confirmation of a pickup this morning. There’s a BMW dealer a mile from the hospital in Long Beach so I spent my waiting time in the showroom. Sat on the R18. Yeah, that is a huge beast.
 
Cormanus said:
Gone in 60 said:
Cormanus, did you test ride it?

:rofl: I tried, but the owner, while leaving me a helmet, forgot to leave the key.

Thats a sophisticated new bike. I’m surprised you couldn’t just start it with an app!
 
Thread starter
I reckon it's a sensational looking bike and is probably a wonderful thing to ride on long road trips. I was just struck by how large it was. The engine and exhaust pipes especially.
 
Back
Top