peterbaron
Road warrior
Thread starter
GoldOxide_imp said:peterbaron_imp said:GoldOxide_imp said:Show us an image of yours PB?peterbaron_imp said:As per pic, yes, but when you personally approach the bike or sit on it, the radiator look or size doesn't bother you... or at least me
Some other bike models do better jobs of integrating radiators - like many scooters, and some late Triumph models.
Show us an image of yours [url=http://cb1100forum.com/forum/member.php?action=profile&uid=3454]PB?
Some other bike models do better jobs of integrating radiators - like many scooters, and some late Triumph models.
I do not have my own..... I am referring to the bike I was sitting on while visiting Kawi dealer a few times.
Yes [url=http://cb1100forum.com/forum/member.php?action=profile&uid=3454]PB. I thought there was a time you were pumped on acquiring a little beastie in exchange for your white CB1100. I think you indicated a "deal".
Yes [url=http://cb1100forum.com/forum/member.php?action=profile&uid=3454]PB. I thought there was a time you were pumped on acquiring a little beastie in exchange for your white CB1100. I think you indicated a "deal".
...this deal is still lacking my signature

David
:huh: 